on 13 March 2011
bought these thinking they were hard balls that don't brake because the price was so high. they are soft balls, better qualitly than the £4.99 from argos and tesco balls and are a bit bigger to. elc also do balls like this for around £10
on 26 August 2013
I purchased for an event with kids from 7 months old to 4 years old, and they all loved jumping in the balls and throwing them around. My 8mo son has been so happy we brought them home. I put them in an inflatable pool and he'll happily go in a play independently for a lot longer than with anything else. They're bright, easy to clean, and of course safe. I'm very happy and would highly recommend them.
on 1 March 2013
got my son a ball pit and these were some of the cheapest balls to buy with good reviews. some say they're squashable, but thats what you need in ball pit as baby is diving all over the place! solid balls would hurt! arrived quickly and very happy :)
on 16 March 2011
My 8 months little prince just loves this playballs. Easy to grab, very secure and with a size big enough for avoid choking problems. The plastic surface, in some of the balls looks less resistant but still is OK! Just ordered another 200!
on 30 April 2015
Bog standard play balls, not strong at all.

The term "strong Hi-compression playbills" is misleading and made me choose those over much cheaper alternatives.
These are also made in China and all others so there is absolutely no reason to ask for this much money.
If it wasn't for the waste of transport and the lack of alternatives I would return them.
on 10 March 2013
As we found out, we needed at least 5 bags of these to fill a standard sized paddling pool. At £10+bag that is a lot of money! Found them severely cheaper at Argos so don't waste your money on these and go for the Chad Valley ones at Argos (£4.99 per bag)
on 1 November 2012
My little girl loves these and they are quite sturdy little balls, lovely colours aswell a reasonably priced for the quantity
on 15 August 2013
These are not the cheapest around but they are pretty sturdy. The only ones I could find suitable for 18 months + and CE approved. I had my monies worth out of them just watching my grandson having fun with them in his paddling pool. They also help to keep you fit collecting them after use.
on 14 September 2015
Great value, good quality ball pit balls, my baby started playing with these from about 8 months and loves them now at 12 months and I am sure he will for years to come
on 8 January 2014
arrived quickly very colourful and good size balls, reasonable price in comparison but a 100 balls goes no where. i like the carrying case to keep them in a good idea