on 14 April 2010
I've never been very good with weight management supplements, most of them have CLA which I can't take due to the side effects, and other things i've tried in the past have always given me severe dry mouth, splitting headaches and stomach cramps...

So having noticed that the Sculptress is very similar to Maxitones Thermobol product, I checked out reviews of that first. People recommended starting with just 2 a day rather than 3 and having with food rather than an empty stomach.

I decided this was sensible going from my previous experiences.

Fantastic!! I did 2 the first day, one with breakfast one with lunch. I could tell I'd taken something and felt a bit odd, but nothing like as bad as anything else I'd tried. I kept on 2 a day for 4 days, and on the 4th day started to take them on an empty stomach and was still fine.

I've now upped it to the 3 a day dose, on an empty stomach if possible, but sometimes time constraints mean I take my first one with breakfast.

I'm now 6 days in, I've just posted my fastest 5k time and felt good doing it, my weight has dropped about 3lbs. I've been able to stick to a lowcalorie (1400-1600cals/day, I'm 54kgs) yet still have enough energy to work out. I've also incorporated the definity shake and definity bars to help with increased protein. Again, maximuscle recommend sculptress shakes and bars but they have CLA and are no use to me. The definity has been great though and tastes gorgeous.

I definitely feel like I've lost some size around my legs and stomach and feel accustomed to take the supplement. It does have a high caffeine content so if you don't have caffeine now youre likely to feel more side effects. I've just cut out the coffee whilst taking the capsules so that I don't end up a jittery mess!

I would recommend this product, especially if like me you've struggled to find something in the past to suit. Just ease yourself in with smaller doses.
33 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 April 2015
on day 3 now... definitely going to buy more! I take usually only two per day.. one after I wake up with my vitamin supplements and then one before lunch time at work. It does feel a bit like taking speed lol but its great in boosting your metabolism. I feel like running around and do stuff!
it gives me soo much energy - have to mention I m not a coffee drinker so it is probably quite a shock for my system. I didn't have a pumped up heart rate which is good as I experienced that with other diet pills before. this really gives you a lot energy without feeling side effects at least for me.
I have 2 shakes a day too... got the strawberry one which I have when I get to work early and then one for dinner. I always prepare my meals for lunch the day before... lots of healthy stuff... lean meat like chicken turkey or a lot of fish like fillets and also tuna with Quinoa or brown rice. As a starter I always have a self made Greek salad or a small portion of peppered cucumbers and tomatoes...

I have been exercising too and did take green coffee bean extract before but lost already about 5kg. these pills and shakes will help me to loose further weight.
on 19 February 2012
Since taking these i haven't lost a drastic amount of weight immediately but i think i would be unrealistic. you have to lose it slowly so you don't gain it right back again! i've tried all the yucky diet shakes and really wasnt a fan so i thought i'd give these ago and i will certainly be buying more as they are great value for money and i do feel that they are working for me, my body shape has definitely changed, i look slimmer and noticeably more tone, and recently have even managed to squeeze back into to a size smaller pair of jeans! taking the capsules i feel i have more energy to exercise and my appetite feels as if its been suppressed! :) so i'm snacking a lot less, i don't even feel the need to take all 3, one when i wake up before breakfast sets me up for the day :) my only advice would be to take them early in the day none after dinner or late evening as with the caffeine in them makes it for me, personally very hard to get to sleep! hope these work for you, (with a better diet and a little more exercise of course!) best of luck on your weight loss journey!xx
on 8 October 2014
Really does work. However, I only take 1 a day as I only want to loose about half a stone and it is slowly coming off but I feel it has helped with toning especially with the exercise I am doing. DO NOT take after 5pm even for your evening workout you won't sleep!!
on 14 June 2011
My first day taking these felt like I had taken MDMA

:D

And its been four days and I've lost four pounds.

They make me not want to eat.

I'm assuming that my body is using my storage of fat up.

Definitely getting more!
33 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2014
I bought this product to help with weight loss and support my gym regime. I normally avoid caffeine but this product has lots of caffeine in it to boost energy. It gave me a headache but I've persevered. I have lost weight but to be honest I think it's a combination of Sculptress Diet weight loss shakes and bars, and going crazy at the gym!
on 9 February 2016
The first tablet I took I felt my heart race but after that couldn't feel any dude affects. Took 2 a day for a week and saw no affects so gave up. Maybe I wasn't going to the gym as much as was needed, or wasn't following the correct diet??
on 18 December 2015
Felt like I was going to die....
on 4 January 2012
These tablets r well worth buying, iv never written a review before but had to on this product. I have lost 8lbs in four days, I haven't been starving myself I have been eating sensibly. I haven't exercised on those four days but I have started today. On the first day I only took 2 tablets and did feel a bit funny I was on the go and had loads of energy. The nxt few days I have taken the 3 a day and feel fine. I take my tablet with pop then have something small after it.
I don't normally buy tablets for weight loss but these are awesume
on 12 May 2012
The first place I received these, they slowly worked I could feel a difference around my stomach & tights but since ordering more they don't seem too be working at all & I seem too be putting weight on, I got bad side effects while taking these 1 of which was headaches, receiving my order was very fast it came in 2 days