on 18 August 2012
I first came across Cheese Moments at a warehouse but just bought five packets to try. By the time we arrived home I had eaten the lot!
I have tried to buy these at my supermarket but could never find them.
I always try Amazon as they seem to stock absolutely everything and was `over the moon` to find them in packs of twenty four.

When a large box arrived I couldn`t wait to get into the contents and over the next two weeks I ate the lot, even hiding them from my grandchildren!
I still think they are the best snack ever, although a little pricey, as one bag is never enough, you just have to eat two at least.
I didn`t feel so guilty when I read the cheese moments are made from cereal.
By far the best snack ever invented.
on 16 August 2017
I'd been hankering after these for a while (probably years if I'm totally honest) and found some elsewhere which I'm still waiting for. Ordered another lot from this seller and they arrived this morning, on the hanging card. Not that I'm hanging them anywhere, I'm keeping these well away from the plague of locusts that is my teenage son. I was so excited to receive these that I've just eaten a packet. For breakfast. I couldn't resist. Still the same savoury crunchy outside and fake cheesy centre that I had been missing so much. The hard bit will be resisting the temptation to wolf the lot down in a day!! And having read the nutritional values on the front I probably do need to ration myself. Terribly unhealthy but hellishly moreish. Very happy and contented buyer here
on 20 January 2014
I used to buy single packs of these straight off the shelf at my local supermarket but they seem to have gone out of fashion. They could be likened to cheese footballs but these are so much nicer. The outsides are light and crispy with a savoury taste and the cheese inside a tasty powdered affair that is enough to keep you coming back for more (which I will be doing)
on 1 April 2012
I don't seem to find these snacks very easily in Worthing. Some independant newsagents stock them. Other than that I had previously purchased them in the local hospital League of Friends whenever my husband had an appointment. Then it occured to me to try Amazon and there they were! They are a real luxury and absolutely delicious so I placed an order immediately. After reading some of the reviews I was a little concerned about how long they would take to arrive but I placed the order on Wednesday and they arrived on Friday afternoon. Not only that, but the Cheese Moments order I sneaked in on Thursday was included in the gigantic box the Bacon Fries arrived in so top marks to the packer for combining the two orders. The Bacon Fries are rather sickly if eaten too fast or in too great a quantity but so far I have managed to limit myself to one packet every few days so they are likely to last a long time. Unless my husband gets a taste for them. So I haven't let him try them yet and on the occassions that I do surrender to their call I eat them in the kitchen while cooking the dinner and hope he doesn't come in. If that's not too incriminating...
Michelle
on 7 October 2013
Most crisps in my opinion seem to be laced with powerful drugs, given how addictive they are. Or I'm just a fat bastard. Probably that. Nonetheless these are the most delicious crisps I've ever enjoyed, seriously addictive and much cheaper this way than buying a packet in the shops or the pub.
on 8 November 2016
The crisps are wonderful! The best before date is long, the delivery was very quick
but as sad as I am I was a little disappointed they did not come with the cardboard backing to hang them up on the wall. They're for my other half for his little man cave, he loves them so where a silly gift, not as impressive in a cardboard box 😕
on 12 November 2014
Great product. We have loved Scampi Fries (and Bacon Fries) for a long time and have found them increasingly difficult to find (at least in Scotland), so was delighted to find both these products are available for sale on Amazon. I'm happy.
on 16 February 2015
Just as delicious as I remember them from the pub. Its the only place I've ever seen these sold (and got very addicted to them) and even then only the occasional bar stocks them. Shame the shops/supermarkets don't sell them. I think for 24 bags this is a very decent price. Purchased February with a sell by date of June - yeah, I think I'm gonna be able to eat them all by then - in fact (embarrassingly) probably within the week!
on 30 November 2016
Delicious and great to be able to buy one of my childhood favourite snacks online. I can't find this product near me, except occasionally at work, but it works out cheaper buying these from Amazon. Very moreish, I try and stop at 2 packets a day!
on 2 August 2014
exactly the same as they where 20 years ago when I would purchase them in selected drinking holes (those places that are getting harder to find these days,{pubs}) its a crunchy wheat shell that tastes of scampi with a dash of lemon juice, they are still very moreish even these days.
they are still the best ones and you will be sorry if you purchase the cheaper versions,
(accept no copies!) ;-)