on 25 April 2013
The product arrived within a few days of ordering and in perfect condition. However I would have given 5 stars had the packaging not clearly indicated what the contents contained. The postmans' smirk didn't bother me as I couldn't care less what he thought but I could have been someone that would have been highly embarrassed by it, maybe a bit more care should be taken when labeling to ensure discretion.
on 14 August 2014
What can you say? Does what it says on the tin (or rather, lube tube). Widely used for decades now, and recommended by health professionals.

Being housebound, I initially ordered some from the supermarket which delivers the weekly shopping. On arrival, the delivery guy said "There's just one item you ordered which wasn't in stock today." Well, I knew which one it would be. of course. He consulted his list and announced: " KY JELLY!". Just as well I'm not easily embarrassed.

So it had to be ordered from Amazon. I chose express delivery, and the package had nothing on it to identify the contents. Prompt hassle-free delivery by Amazon Logistics, who seem a bit more reliable these days - they used to be hopeless..
on 20 March 2014
There is most likely only 1 reason your looking/buying this stuff; for your sex life....
If thats right then this is the stuff, a 3 pack and for the price is great. I paid £9.49. I believe it has now gone up but to £10.47. so was a small save considering the price for one is around £3.35.

But down to the product itself. this stuff of course is body safe. works well with condoms. and makes things a bit more fun and slippery ;).
a top brand and product. definitely sticking with this for future....
on 17 December 2014
As we are older (late 50's and 60's) this does help make 'Life' run very smooth. we did have one for a high-street shop and for some reason it Stung my (old-boy).
This K-Y Jell arrived with in a day or two of the order and tried it out as soon as it arrived, No stinging or soreness and it lasts for some time.
It's asking for a photo on this site, don't think it's that pretty...?
on 4 August 2013
I use this product for the vigorous possibly-nocturnal pastime it was so lovingly & primarily born to enable, and can confirm fine performance with all manner of human being, truly regardless of gender.

Would recommend to the frisky (& friskied), as a reliable bedside companion to reduce & remove any potential negatives to that age-old highly net-pleasurable leisure activity.

Buy in bulk, and let the good times roll (.. hump, pound, or otherwise perform the favoured verb of your choosing).
on 17 March 2013
I use K-Y jelly as a base for some aromatherapy ointments - it is ideal but expensive. I did try cheaper versions when I could get them - they aren't easy to find. These, however, seem very watery compared to K-Y jelly and the oils didn't mix as well with the cheaper versions. This is definitely the cheapest way to buy this product.
on 4 April 2014
Very cheap and worth it! Would buy again! Did it's job and easy to buy. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
on 29 November 2013
Good for what it is designed to do and made for. I will buy again as required and need arises.
on 26 June 2014
I have never used any type of lubricating jelly, however my husband and I are trying new things in the bedroom department and my goodness it works a treat ;)
on 20 July 2013
I buy this for mouth care on my ward in case you're wondering why I need so much. It works better than vaseline and can be used with oxygen.

See one answered question