Price:£21.81 - £60.58

on 6 January 2013
I have been suffering from chronic leg pain since I had an accident, and broke my Tibia & Fibula bones. So choosing right shoes or sandal is very vital for me. I have tried many footwear, and most of them are very painful to walk with.
But, the Crocs Men's Yukon Sport Clog is surprisingly comfortable to wear and walk. Honestly, I've now become more up and about with this foot wear.
It has an adjustable back Velcro strap which can be used it for vigorous (nonstop) walking. Otherwise, you can simply place the back strap at front so that you use them frequently to put on and off.
It has strong grip inside, light weight and very cosy feel. I just feel more enthusiastic to walk with them.
More importantly, its sole has been so perfectly designed, and absorbs the shock during walk that no one should feel any strain on his leg.
So obviously, a very recommendable footwear to everyone who are concerned for both comforts and healthy walking.
on 3 November 2014
My Dad has had size 8 crocs for the last 4 years and needed a new pair - I ordered a size 8 but they are really so small they almost fit me (and I'm a size 4)!!! They are tight across the instep even on me and the velcro was really difficult to adjust. Just not suitable at all and am so disappointed. Not sure a size up (even two) would be satisfactory. I'm wondering if these are children's shoes size 8?
on 1 September 2015
I had some crocs Yukon from a few years ago. These have been great beach shoes and I also use them whenever it is hot as they are well ventilated. I needed a new pair as the rivets on the old ones had broken and they were showing signs of wear. Crocs apparently supply new rivets however when I enquiries they were out of stock which is somewhat hard to believe considering they use them on every pair made!

Received this pair and the immediately looked different than the old ones. The material is shiny and very slippery compared to the old pair. I must admit to not being keen on the look or feel of them now. Not that they were ever a stylish choice, always a practical one and great for the beach.

Also the size seemed very large. It turns out that crocs supply each size in three variations, standard, relaxed and roomy. This is not mentioned on this listing and there is no choice offered. I received a pair of "roomy" size 10 and they are far too big for my feet. Much bigger than the last pair which were also size 10.

I will have to send these back however Amazon do not seem to offer the standard fit so I will have to look elsewhere.
on 28 September 2015
These are my first pair of Crocs. I've worn them almost every day since I bought them in May, only wearing shoes and boots for formal or outdoorsy occasions (think rainy music festivals).

Because they're lightweight moulded plastic, I didn't expect them to last the summer. After 4 months of heavy wear, I'm amazed at the good condition of the soles. Sure, the tread is worn a fair bit under the ball of my foot, but I'll get at least another summer out of these, probably two. They're very durable.

They're very comfortable, much more comfortable than any other sandals I've owned. They're easy to clean, too.

Cons:
Because they're plastic, the soles of your feet can get a little sweaty in hot weather.
Because they're plastic, I got a couple of friction sores at contact points on the top of my feet/toes after a few days of wear. Since those healed, I've had no problems.
Being Crocs, they're a fashion disaster. I couldn't care less, though.

All in all, I'm a convert. I docked one star because of the downsides of wearing plastic shoes, but plastic brings its own benefits (easy to clean).

Excellent value for money.
on 13 March 2016
I like crocs as they comfortable and they give better protection than sandels. They're really light and airy too. I am on to my 5th pair and would still recommend them. This latest pair has the new sizing. But one couldn't make it more confusing if one tried. Previously I ordered size 13 (USA) which equated to UK size 11.5/12. The fit was a little generous. Using The "new revised sizing" measuring chart indicated I need a size 8. On reading the sellers info which states "the shoes will display US size" even though you order a different size. So I order a UK 11, because I want a slightly neater fit and the shoes received are size12 (USA) as moulded into the sole, so far so good! but the label indicates size 11 (USA). Because they are tight I measured them & they do equate to size 11(USA) thus 9.5/10(UK).
I would therefore recommend to anyone thinking of buying via web to 2 different sizes & return the pair that don't fit.
on 22 February 2012
These crocs look very good and are as comfortable as you would inspect. My only complaint is that they don't make the velcro strips at the side fastenings long enough so that if you want to wear the straps at the front (or indeed, at the back, over the heel) they wont stay in place.
on 11 February 2013
These are probably the most comfortable shoes I have bought. The sole is much more substantial than on other Crocs I have seen (and with the abundance of Acacia thorns on our property here in the Zambian bush, that is important!). I would have rated them as 5 stars but the drawback, as other reviewers have noted, is the weak Velcro fastening when the heel retainer straps (or whatever they are called) are used. They invariably come undone after a few minutes, so I tend to avoid using them - it makes using them for longer walks too frustrating.
Secondly I am not convinced that the size I ordered, 11 UK, is actually a UK size (it says 11 on the sole but that could be US or UK). Measuring them against similar shoes that are a proper UK 11 makes me think that what I got are US 11 (UK 10). If I am right, and what I have are US 11, that would probably explain why the Velcro strap fastenings keep coming undone.
on 25 April 2016
I have bought annually cheapo imitations of Crocs for one tenth of the price, They do the job if you don't mind blackthorn penetrating your feet or indeed the tread on the base wearing out so quickly that a shower of rain makes you risk life and limb because instantly the ground is wet you are walking on a ice rink.

So my Crocs fit and like any good shoe they are not instantly comfortable because they are harder wearing and need to adjust to your feet but after a couple of days they look good, feel good and are light but durable what is more the delivery was fast and thus far I am very pleased wiht my purchase.
on 13 December 2014
These are no way as loose a fitting as my original size 10 crocs, but because of the leather they feel more expensive and are more of a smart relaxer than a beech shoe. I ordered a 10 and at first they do feel slightly tighter, but they do give with wear and actually held my foot much more securely and comfortably. My advice is to order your usual size and see if its ok, if not return for the next size up.
on 23 April 2016
been wearing crocs for 9 years after foot reconstruction surgery. they are bar far the most comfortable footwear you can buy if you have any type of foot pain. from moderate to severe.... i must own 25 pairs, they don't just come in the croslite rubber effect, they have like these yukon sports crocs with suede uppers and you can even get crocs that are very much like normal shoes, you or others would not know they are crocs.. as for the navy blue and beige yukon i recently purchased with the suede uppers, they make a nice contrast.. and i got them at a very good price on amazon, great seller and speedy delivery.. just a note anyone who suffers with foot pain and your going on hols to a warm country invest in a pair of crocs flip flops, they are the best ( i have 5 pairs and they make getting around so much easier, whilst taking so much of the pain through their croslite soles..... just buy a pair and discover walking heaven !!