Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.49

on 5 July 2017
Grabs u from the 1st track.. Beautiful..
on 29 August 2017
All very perfect
on 3 July 2017
Great
on 26 April 2017
A wonderful album and the quality of the sound is very good.
on 26 April 2017
Great album
on 29 November 2001
Saw her on MTv about 2 years ago, and forgot to buy the "Tigerlily" CD until about 6 months ago - still can't stop playing it. Every song is magical. "Wonder" was the single but "Carnival" should have been the follow-up. "I may know the word", is one of those songs you just never tire of listening to. Soulful, blues, rock, folk, it's all there and more - when will she get the recognition she deserves. Buy this CD now and you won't regret it.
on 25 October 2001
Ok - so this isn't going to sell as many as Eva Cassidy (but then again, it hasn't been sponsored by BBC Radio 2) - however, it is still an absolute gem from a treasure trove of music greats. There are so many strong tracks (San Andreas Fault, Wonder, Carnival) with San Andreas Fault worthy of epic status, combined with wistful and solemn ones (I May Know The Word, River) that it is an album that deserves to be played again and again. The track that stands out for me is Where I Go, a subtle, quiet epiphany -"well I go to the river / to soothe my mind / ponder over / the crazy days of my life / just sit and watch the river flow" - that will resonate in your mind for a long while after. I can't say anything better than go out and buy this album. Then tune in, lie back and chill out.
on 27 May 2016
interesting vocals but at the end of the day, not my sort of music
on 3 June 2007
I am a huge 10,000 Maniac fan, love Natalie Merchant and the rest, but seriously Tigerlily just rocks my world every day. There is nothing on the CD that i do not enjoy. I take it out of my player in my car, and before the week ends, its back in. Her song writting is marvelous, and so spiritually moving. I keep IN MY TRIBE in my player as well. I have absolutly everything she has done as well as MANIACS. I also would love to hear a new piece of work from her such as a NORA JONES. I would enjoy hearing her and Beth Orton together as well. TIGERLILY is simply great!!
on 18 October 2001
I have had this album for a couple of years, and still play it lots. Every track is well crafted and full of emotion, from the up tempo Wonder to the have-a-tissue-near Beloved Wife. Buy it!