1,311
Colour: White|Change

on 26 November 2010
I bought this before my baby was born and he is now 11 weeks; it's been very good; I sometimes find it hard to unplug one handed but otherwise v. good: quick to fill and the seat is very helpful, all you need is a baby soap/ shampoo, a good towel and a plastic beaker (to wash hair)& may be a bath thermometer; I found it quite easy to wash him on my own from week 3. So far, good value for money;before ordering it, I emailed the manufacturer to get the dimensions as I was hesitating with their bigger model and a different brand with arms. They replied quickly and were v. helpful. See for yourself:
#The dimensions for our baths are as follows:

Baby Bath{ bigger model}:
H:29cm W:50cm L:79cm
You can use this bath from birth to approximately 18 months but most mums don't wait this long as they are too excited to get little one into the BIG bath.

Mini Bath [ this product]:
H:23cm W:40cm L:63cm
You can use this bath from birth to approximately 9 months or 9-10kg.
before having my baby a lot of parents warned me not to get too many things are they are some things you don't use: this wasn't one:)

I hope this has answered your query. Hope you have many a happy bath time splashes!#
11 comment| 244 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2015
This is brilliant. We bought this for our new baby and he is now 11 weeks and still loving it! Easy to fill up in our main bath or with jug and easy to empty using its own plug. Very supportive. Great design. Much better than traditional baby baths and having to hold baby with one arm while bathing with the other. Only downside is my little one is getting big fast (already 13lb 7oz) and I would say he could be too big for it in another 6-10 weeks but definitely worth the money either way.
(Pic shows babe at around 5 weeks old)
review image
on 2 July 2010
Before buying this product, I have done quite extensive research on all the baby bath products with support. This one is by far the best. I have been using it every single day since my baby was 2.5 month up to 7 month. I wish I had this product before but its just came on the market this February. Its literally free your hands and makes the baby bathing experience very easy and safe.

The bath is quite wide and was perfect for my chunky son who could comfortambly lye down on the in build support. Initially , I would always put a small baby towel on top of the plastic support, so my little one is more comfortable but from about 4 month I have stop doing it as he was comfortable anyway.

It genuinely transformed the bathing time for me from nerve wracking( I'm a first time parent ) to enjoyable easy peasy thing.

The main strong points are - it supports the baby of any size, its comfortable for the babies, you can use it from birth, it frees your hands, you can manage the baby bathing time alone, its quite compact and will fit any adult bath.
33 comments| 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 February 2014
Not ideal for new borns or very small babies, but otherwise it's great - the design is well thought out and the seat ledge and head mat/rest are good ideas that make bath time far easier for the grown up and great fun for the baby. Easy to fill, move and empty with useful grip handles.

Recomended.
on 17 October 2015
Love this baby bath!
Very easy to use.
Baby looks comfortable and makes me feel like a pro in bathing/washing my 1 month old baby.
review image
on 21 September 2012
love this is very practical,youre baby stays very confortable there and is easyer for u .not expensive at all now my baby she is 6 month and we bought the tippitoes bath but the biger one.worth the money
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 June 2016
This mini bath has a big advantage over traditional baby baths in that is moulded to create a support for newborns helping less confident parents by having an extra level of support than just your arms. You don't 'need' a baby bath, but it does make things easier when they are tiny rather than bending over the big people bath which is not the most comfortable regardless of what kind of birth you had, this is an excellent choice until they are strong and big enough to be graduate to a support seat or if small enough throughout use to sitting in the big bath when old enough.

The moulding has a saddle part which supports the baby once you place their bottom against it and a 'pillow' like foam support for the head.
My daughters both have been too small to reach the head support but we found a good compromise is to place a flannel or microfibre cloth on the sloping part to act as an cushioning and gives a little extra grip with a slippery baby.

The shape of the bath uses displacement from the moulding to reduce the amount of water necessary to bathe baby which makes it easier to fill, lift and empty compared to traditional baby baths making it a wiser choice for those concerned with the weight of a full bath.

My first daughter was and still is tiny compared to others her age and we got basically a years use out of this bath and it's still in perfect condition for our second baby who is currently using it so it is certainly durable and able to stand up to rigorous use!
on 27 June 2013
This is a cracking product, our baby boy has been in this for 17 weeks now and he loves it. Like any bath the baby needs your full attention but the posture is great and I feel it is very safe.
on 27 December 2010
Our 6 week old baby did not really like bathtime until we bought this bath. He now loves it and splashes and plays for ages- awesome and highly recommended!
on 26 April 2016
I'm giving this product five stars as it is well made, seems comfortable and holds baby stable whilst you are washing.
However, we only used it twice as a bath because my daughter hated it. I think she would have hated any baby bath as she much prefers to stretch out in the big bath with me.

She did however like it as a seat when it had no water in until she got so big so it must be comfortable!