Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£4.40+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2014
I nearly always drink loose leaf tea as there is a gulf in quality compared with teabags. However, these taste nearly as good, if not equally good, and are not bad value when you look at the price per gram. And of course they give you the added convenience.
on 11 May 2017
Delicious
on 11 July 2014
For an occassional treat, this is pretty close to being perfect - but not quite.
on 7 October 2011
I have to say this is the only tea in the world I am addicted to!I have tried the rest of Teapigs teas and nothing comes close to Jasmine Pearls.I do find this tea very pricey,despite the fact that it tastes heavenly. Also buying this tea is a headache as most supermarkets that stock Teapigs never hold Jasmine Pearls.I have drunk coffee all my life, so for me to say that I am addicted to this tea is massive for me.It has such an unusual taste that is relaxing,aromatic and strangely satisfying. I try not to run out because when I do I get withdrawal symptoms. This tea is magic!
on 27 February 2014
I decided to make my way through most of Tea Pigs' range and the Jasmine Pearl came out on top. It's absolutely delicious, I had no idea tea could taste this good! As it infuses you can see the Jasmine Pearls expand and open up releasing a gorgeous jasmine taste. I find it tastes best when only left to infuse for around 3-4 minutes otherwise your tea can have a slightly more bitter taste to it, but still very pleasant. The A regular purchase for me for sure.
on 2 May 2014
Really, really nice tea, and marketed as an authentic, artisanal brand. The truth is they are actually owned by Tetley, who in turn are owned by the gigantic Tata corporation. Don't be fooled by the folksy label if you are genuinely trying to support the smaller firm, but do enjoy the amazing quality of this excellent tea. Always good to know where our stuff comes from!
on 23 June 2013
I have only recently started buying teapigs, I have a cupboard full now, but jasmine is my favourite.
Any time of the day, so refreshing and so soothing. I call it my comfort tea.
on 29 August 2013
great item, used it as a present and the person was well impressed, the buds opened out when placed in water. great git
on 30 January 2012
These were a gift and are beautifully packaged. The recipient uses them often so they are obviously well liked but the presentation is lovely.
on 20 June 2010
Teapigs are the best! Quality tea, Quality taste. A must for any herbal tea lover.