TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 September 2017
On first inspection I noticed that the printed information on all 6 discs repeated themselves as disc 01,02, and 03 twice, providing no visual information on discs 4, 5, and 6 to indicate that they weren't discs 1,2,and 3 again ( which was what was printed on them ). Only by putting them in my dvd/hdd player did all 6 discs distinguish themselves as the episodes 1 to 23 of season 2 that I'd ordered. So, it was just printing errors on discs 4 to 6, not content errors. This is a great season (series ) of CSI in it's early days, before the equally good CSI NY and the god-awful CSI MIAMI had joined in. I'm going through the Las Vegas series as each season of them was really good until William Peterson left. it wasn't him but the character he'd portrayed that was missed and the whole CSI vehicle became a somewhat second hand jalopy after that until Ted Danson picked up the toolkit to get it firing on all cylinders again as head honcho of the department. Mind you, as long as Jorja Fox was in it that was just fine by me. Excellent viewing and possibly the best of it's ilk ever to be put on the telly.

Eamonn
on 17 December 2016
I came to this late in life. I loved Season 1 and Season 2. However, the labelling of the 6 discs is awful. They are labelled 1-3 twice but I cannot find any way to tell between either set. This was very annoying as the discs were loose in the box. So I had to load each of the discs to find out the content if I wanted to watch them in order. I have seen one other person complain about this. Maybe it only occurs with some boxsets or other people do not care in which order they watch the discs. I have just opened season 3-it looks like the same problem. Have I missed something? Is there any way to tell between the first set of discs labelled 1-3 and the second set labelled 1-3?
on 8 June 2015
CSI is in my top ten favourite shows. It has everything, thrilling, dramatic and elements of comedy here and there. I've always been interested in Crime shows and CSI is one of the best.
It follows Grissom and his team covering the graveyard shift at the Las Vegas crime lab. We see the CSI's examine different crime scenes and then back to the lab or morgue. One of the best things about the show is, although it's about Forensic Science, you don't feel overwhelmed by Science and left feeling confused. This is a perfect balance of Forensic Science and Crime thriller. You also get insights to the CSI's lives and backgrounds and they are some great characters. I've watched a couple of episodes from the spin-off series, Miami and New york, but they weren't half as good. This is the original and the best.
on 27 July 2016
Haven't started watching this yet as I'm gripped with watching season 1 . But if the quality is as good then it's 5* from me .
on 23 April 2018
brill
on 10 February 2015
Bought for daughter who loves CSI. She watched this in a few sittings as just thought it was superb. Would highly recommend.
on 5 August 2015
Great TV, this series. Sit back and be entertained by the best crime series ever televised.
on 15 November 2016
Excellent
on 30 March 2016
hi Amazon CSI I do like wach it wery good from friend
on 19 September 2015
can't beat the early seasons for interesting story lines and great acting