Customer reviews

on 27 October 2017
This is a stunning little castle, I was a bit disappointed with how small it was when it arrived but my 4yr old is over the moon and that's all that counts, she loves it and plays for hours with her mini barbies and Disney characters
on 15 February 2018
This is a lovely toy, good quality and folds away neatly with all the pieces inside. Great gift and great serviced from seller.
on 29 January 2013
Lovely wooden castle for my three-year old to ply with. She loves princesses at the moment and this allows lots of role-play and pretend play. Well made, good layout with lots of stairs, draw-bridge and secret chamber. Carry handle useful and castle not too big. Figures are well-made and the prince and princess and horses are bendable and can be put in different positions. Bed and treasure chest and two thrones too. Great toy.
on 19 June 2013
This castle was a purchase for my 2 year old daughter's birthday. She LOVED it. We bought additional figures from Melissa & Doug. The only thing that got annoying was the doors that had elastic to keep them closed made for a fun noise toy when the kids kept pulling the door and letting it go to hear the wood slap together. I have considered putting some fabric around those doors to prevent this. I have always loved the craftsmanship and value for money that Melissa & Doug provide with their toys.
on 28 January 2018
Really nice and good quality.
on 15 February 2013
Bought the Boys version for my 4yr old Grandson who loved it, his big Sister and he fought over it so for her 6TH Birthday bought her the Girls Version, which went down very very well.
Both are strong and well made, no building needed. Both Children love the Castles and the toys included just so right for them.
I will buy again for my other Grandchildren when they are big enough.
on 25 December 2017
Bought for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it,great that it just folds away and can transport it around.
Lovely wooden castle.
Would recommend
on 12 December 2017
Amazing for the price. My little one loves moving the people around and putting them in the little prison ! Great value!
on 12 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 6 year old daughter. I like the fact that it is made of wood and the design is very pretty, and practical as you can transport it easily. My daughter has not played with it much yet, as I suspect she may be a bit old for it, I would recommend for 3-5 year old range.
on 26 November 2017
My little girl loves this