Size: 9.5kW|Change

on 29 August 2011
I would definately recommend this shower, I have a Triton shower in my main bathroom and as we were pleased with it we decided to go for the same make again for our en-suit.

This one is even better though as it's slightly more powerfull than my other as it's a 10.5kw but also looks nice & modern and is easy to use.
on 6 April 2011
I bought this shower with a little apprehension because it says 10.5kw in the add and 9.5 in the description. I rang Amazon who said they'd view it and get back to me about which was correct. They didn't! I waited two weeks before I bought it, thinking I could send it back if it was in fact a 9.5. It IS a 10.5 and it great! Looks classy too.
on 19 January 2015
Do not buy a shower from amazon. I bought this one under the impression it was a new shower. I arranged for a plumber to come and fit it and whilst he was putting it up water came out so it was obviously used. When he came to the final part of fitting he found there was a part missing meaning he couldn't finish the job. I contacted Amazon and was told they would send a replacement but I would have to bear the cost of the plumber removing the faulty shower and installing the replacement when it arrived. Absolutely shocking customer service and costs I have incurred dye to their mistakes have ended up being greater than the shower.
on 16 February 2014
My Triton Trance finally succumbed to scale after many years so I looked at the current range of showers to find one with the same pipe and cable entry points. After downloading many installation guides I found this one and can confirm that the backplate and almost all the internal gubbins are identical to the Trance. Screw holes were in the same place so it was a piece of cake to install.

So, now it's on the wall what's it like? I must admit I wasn't too excited by the all-over chrome finish in the pictures, a bit clinical/industrial for my taste - but I have to say it does look good now it's in situ. Our bathroom has white tiling all over and that reflects to give the chrome a lighter feel that I'd expected. What I hadn't considered was that being chrome the whole thing is a slightly convex mirror. It doesn't steam up either. So if you're not replacing an existing shower, have a think about its position vertically - you could exaggerate or reduce your proportions to best effect - get it wrong and you might want to keep your back to the wall :)

I like the three buttons which are flush with the main body and the little leds look good too.

I liked the Trance, but it did have a couple of annoying things which I think this one has corrected. Worst was the riser rail - on the Trance this started to corrode in no time, I think it was aluminium. This one is heavier so I think it's stainless steel and hopefully will stay shiny. Also I never much liked the lever to adjust the height of the shower head. This one has a button instead which both looks and works better. Another small irritation was the way the temperature dial had nothing in the way of a pointer so you could easily see the setting. Instead, it had numbers printed around the rim of the dial, rather than the front face, which you had to line up with a marker underneath the dial. But since it stuck out about 3cm, you'd have to kneel on the floor to see the marker - unless you had installed the shower above eye level. Bad design. This one has a dial with a raised marker, which points upwards at normal settings, so you can see the setting at a glance before switching on.

Finally - a plea to all shower manufacturers. Many purchasers must be buying a replacement for an old one, like me, and won't want to re-tile the whole room - so why not standardise the pipe and cable entry points, even the physical size and mounting holes, as a template? I appreciate you'd need several templates, but no need for almost every shower to be different, surely? And why not include somewhere in the product description a list of older models that have the same template. That would have saved me a lot of time.
on 4 November 2010
I cannot fault the product at all... The shower was easy enough to fit and looks as if you paid a fortune for it.

The pump on the shower is much stronger than my previous model and performs like a power shower.

PERFECT!!
on 13 February 2014
Bought this in 2011 and two years later the water runs hot and then freezing cold. The appliance is plastic covered in chrome coloured foil which is not what you expect when paying so much, and it has started to peel off. Amazon refuse to do anything and the manufacturer wants to charge £99 fot a call out so that someone can have a look at it. The manufacturer was completely unhelpful and would not offer a replacement. I will not be buying anything Triton again.
on 26 September 2015
Really happy with this. Heats up effectively and good range of sprays to choose from. Pretty powerful too, considering the wattage. Good value. I read the reviews on this before I bought it and some say it starts well but then deteriorates. I have had mine for about 18months or so and still functioning as well as the first day.
on 5 October 2012
The morning of having my shower area tiled my old shower died :(

That was a Triton Trance 9.5kw. I bought this one as a replacement as it was Triton and 9.5kw, my theory being that the fitting would be easier as it was a similar spec. Well the electrician fitted it with no problems so that was good. We have low pressure as we live in a ground floor flat so there isn't alot of height between the water tank and the shower and all the previous showers have not given a very hot and powerful shower at all, more like a dribble.

Well this one is FANTASTIC! It is really hot even when set at less than half power, and the pressure of the spray is much better than we have ever had before. It also looks really smart in the chrome finish and minimilist design.

Overall I can't recommend this shower enough, only problem is that I can't get out of the shower in the mornings!
on 8 January 2011
This has been easily installed and is working well, if not quite as powerful as the triton opal which malfunctioned! Why though cant manufacturers make them easier to inter change when one breaks down. we now have a hole in the tiles because the fittings do not correspond.
on 6 January 2015
I read a two or three reviews prior to me buying this shower that suggested it wasn't up to scratch for various reasons. All I can tell you is, I purchased and installed this shower in July 2014, and as a family of 4 we use it 3 - 4 times a day, every day, and it's absolutely brilliant......I have spent three times this amount on showers in the past, and none have been as good as this. I would recommend the 10.5KW if your water pressure is high enough...I'm on here now as I'm buying another Kito to replace an old New Team shower we have in our other shower room.