on 8 February 2013
I cant give anything less than 5*. Cable was aimed to be delivered with a week or so, it came within two days!!
good quality product, heavy wiring and solid conductors. image and sound quality are spot on ( I swap between laptop, TV, HDD DVD player.
Another good feature is the protective casing around the rubber isolator sleeve, ensures peace of mind when constantly switching between appliances as some cheap wires split etc. In addition to that, solid cabling means no tangles!!!

I am aware that this may not be THE best HDMI cable, as there are some available for upto £100! but for me, this is spot on for an average user. saying that, im not sure what more £100 cable can deliver that this one cant!

Anyway, in conclusion: I would certainly recommend buying one of these if in need of a HDMI and if you want it for everyday general use. There are cheaper cables which i havnt tested, but id rather not, cant go wrong for this £4 piece of beauty!

I will be back as soon as i need another cable, i wonder if there is longer ones available? would be useful!

Its been a pleasure, cheers.

Sincerely,

Reza U Hoque
on 24 August 2014
Well what can i say? I was reluctant to make my purchase as id previously bought similar product on the high street at £20+. After reading the reviews it seemed stupid not to. Excellent value for money, very good quality and great speedy service. Cant fault product or seller, thank you.
on 13 March 2010
What can I say - I was a bit suspicious about the price when I ordered but went for it anyway. I have an expensive cable and compared the picture quality on 1080p and can not see any difference so I can only recommend this cable.

The plugs are solid and the cable is quite thick.

For this price the cable is an absolute bargain!
on 23 April 2015
This is an unbelievable product for an unbelievable price, the picture quality is excellent. :-)
I'm defiantly going to buy more of these.
on 7 January 2011
..... by the expensive ones. There is absolutely no point. This works brilliant and it's at a fraction of the cost.
on 22 April 2010
I have bought alot of other hdmi cable leads wich costed me four times more than this one, and i honestly can not tell any difference what so ever in picture quality between this one and the ones thats cost alot more! Excellent product for just a fraction of the cost, well recommended.
on 8 March 2013
I have had mine about 3 months and it is still going strong. I am using mine for my mac connecting to a HD monitor it is great quality image. Also the metal around it, protects the wire meaning the wire is safe. As in other wires they have broken inside.
on 15 April 2010
For the price this is an excellent buy,why pay over the odds for a cable that only does what this one does for a fraction of the price.
on 18 February 2011
Bought this cable a while back and it works fine (visual quality is just as good as any other cables I have used). There are two problems I have though, firstly the connectors are quite chunky, normally this wouldn't be a problem but my TV has two HDMI ports very close together, and I cannot plug this cable in at the same time as another cable. Also, the cable is quite thick and fairly stiff- I need to 'bend' it. Again, this wouldn't normally be a problem but my ps3 is right against a wall, and I fear this may cause damage. By all means though, if cable stiffness and large connectors won't be a problem for you, you could certainly do worse.
The product is placed in a surprisingly high quality packaging which includes all the typical specifications and branding of the company, that being Betron.

The product itself is high end. The cable portion is made of a premium full metal shell with grey braiding. Once I held it, I knew this is a great HDMI cable. An added bonus is that the cable is flat. The port portion is also made of a high quality metal that will last a long time even with heavy use. The ports are 24K gold plated and have no problem displaying full 1080p, 1440p and so on. Also, I used this to play some 3D games and it works extremely well.

Overall, this product is of premium quality, it will last long and works well.
review image review image review image review image