Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:£3.28 - £179.80

on 16 October 2011
I have used Brylcream products for many, many years and found this one to be excellent by the way of its ease of use and its non sticky nature. Many products make your hair feel thick and unwashed. I have tried many of them and have wasted my time and money because this Gel Cream is in my opinion by far the best. I want my hair to be held in place but feeling healthy not stuck down like it was set in resin.
Its a pity this product seems to be dissapearing from the shelves of our highstreet shops, the reason for this I haven't a clue but thank god for the internet where it is in abundance. Lets hope it stays that way !!
As for the highstreet shops, if they are not selling what we want then we will go elswhere.
Mike, Ipswich area.
on 9 January 2012
As another reviewer said, it's becoming harder to find in the high streets which is a pity. It is not a strong gel but that's what I like about it, providing a light non-greasy hold so it keeps my hair down without making my hair feel like concrete or giving the oily glossed up look.

Basically, I find it just gives a more 'natural' feel/look to stop my hair from frizzing.
on 30 December 2012
I have used this gel every day for several years and it has never let me down. It holds my hair in place throughout the day without being obvious. My only concern is that it is becoming more difficult to find in the shops. I'm just hoping Amazon stocks last.
on 7 February 2013
I have used a number of products over the years to keep my various hair 'styles' in place and I can honestly say this is the one that I keep coming back to. It keeps my hair in a loose but manageable style without looking or feeling greasy or full of 'product'. Good ol' Brylcreem!!
on 29 February 2012
It was nice to find that I was able to buy this item from you. I had previously bought this locally for my husband but the local shops no longer seem to stock this it. My husband has used this for a few years and likes its lightness
on 12 September 2012
Like a number of other reviewers I found this item has disappeared from all the local shops. I found a couple of alternatives, one very greasy and one very spikey but if you are used to this Brylcreem product there doesn't appear to be any suitable alternative

Bill h
on 25 November 2012
This is a product my husband has used & liked for a while but it became v difficult to obtain & has had some changes of packaging. It is light & non-greasy, unlike the original Brylcreem, and washes out easily, just giving a light hold to fine hair. So glad I found it on your website, at a cheaper price also, hope it continues to be sold as not all men are young & trendy with waxed hair !
on 14 August 2012
Have been using for years. Boots no longer stock, so bulk buying only option?
As has been said the great thing is it's lightness, so doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. One thing though it works best if you apply to wet hair, not soaking wet, but just after you have towel or finger dried a bit. Then leave hair to dry naturally. Also means you only need to use very little. Great product, even my girlfriend nicks it from me!
on 14 January 2013
Now unable to purchase this product from high street shops. Have used it for years, hence bought it online from now on.
on 19 September 2014
Nice,nice not grasy in any means, very light and gel alike or like brylcreem regular but without mineral oil in it, The G.F Trumpers has somewhat silmilair product in their line,called West Indian Lime Hair creme,the hold if average if any,as to me, in the future i'd stick to the regular Brylcreem red version, although, this may be better in the hot summertime.