Customer reviews

Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml

on 9 January 2012
As another reviewer said, it's becoming harder to find in the high streets which is a pity. It is not a strong gel but that's what I like about it, providing a light non-greasy hold so it keeps my hair down without making my hair feel like concrete or giving the oily glossed up look.

Basically, I find it just gives a more 'natural' feel/look to stop my hair from frizzing.
on 30 December 2012
I have used this gel every day for several years and it has never let me down. It holds my hair in place throughout the day without being obvious. My only concern is that it is becoming more difficult to find in the shops. I'm just hoping Amazon stocks last.
on 7 February 2013
I have used a number of products over the years to keep my various hair 'styles' in place and I can honestly say this is the one that I keep coming back to. It keeps my hair in a loose but manageable style without looking or feeling greasy or full of 'product'. Good ol' Brylcreem!!
on 15 January 2015
I'm transformed into a Hollywood Star once I apply this to my hair after washing.
It's still far superior to any other hair product I've tried over the last 20 odd years.
on 9 October 2015
Seemingly impossible to buy in any supermarket, this product does what it needs to do. It controls without being obvious or greasy looking. Will buy again.
on 23 June 2017
Hard to find in the shops. Great stuff
on 16 September 2016
not as good as other products I have used but ok
on 16 October 2016
very good boots no longer stock this item
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 May 2016
Great price for 3 and delivered same day. I can't complain.
on 14 August 2012
Have been using for years. Boots no longer stock, so bulk buying only option?
As has been said the great thing is it's lightness, so doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. One thing though it works best if you apply to wet hair, not soaking wet, but just after you have towel or finger dried a bit. Then leave hair to dry naturally. Also means you only need to use very little. Great product, even my girlfriend nicks it from me!