on 22 March 2011
I've been given an iPod and really wanted to be able to use it with speakers, more than with headphones. I searched Amazon and read the reviews of a couple of others but settled on this one when I read the other positive reviews. It's a cracking little piece of kit: compact, functional, excellent sound quality, easy to use and of course it gains extra marks for being bright pink and shiny!

You can use batteries or the mains lead and the little remote control is extremely handy. And it's so portable, you can pop it in your handbag! We went to the Lake District last weekend and I took it with me and was able to listen to music in our B&B.

I'd highly recommend it on all fronts.
on 15 February 2011
This exceeded all my expectations.. it was quite frankly amazing!!
The size is very small and so it can fit anywhere. The design is very modern and cool and it fits with my bedroom perfectly. The range of colours is also good.
The sound quality was amazing and the remote it came with was really cute and can work from the other side of the room. It can also go both loud and quiet and comes with all the cables you could possibly need. The fact that it is portable and can run off batterys is also good as i like to be able to take my music anywhere with me!
Best of all it can also charge your ipod when plugged into the mains.. as i live between 2 houses it means that i can now charge my ipod anyhwere.
A fantastic product that i would reccomend to anyone considering it. Very worth the price and i personally think that it both looks and sounds better than my freinds 65 pound ipod docking station. 5 stars truly deserved :)
88 comments| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2011
This dock is just the bees knees for its size and build quality. I bought this for my granddaughter. However, I was a bit sceptical about what the sound quality would be like. I have an ipod classic, so tried it out with that. It was exceptionally good, not tinny but a nice round sound, ideal for a youngster, or if you have limited space or need a portable speaker system.

It is compatible with the ipod Nano 6th Generation player which came out in September, so should be OK with all ipod connectors.

It comes with a mains plug which you plug a USB connector into, this is included too. A double sided jack so you can plug an MP3 player into it, or any type of player. It also has a remote control which is very small and nifty, about credit card size.

All in all I am extremely pleased with this item and would recommend it to anyone who wants a back up or portable speaker system.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2012
After doing some research into docking stations and reading good reviews on this product, at such a reasonable price, I decided to give it a go. I must admit I was sceptical at first having not heard of the brand, but as soon as I removed it from the box the build quality removed a lot of doubt! It does not feel or look cheap at all, which is what you might expect at this price. It feels solid and it's compact, unobtrusive size looks neat on my bedside table.

I was even more impressed when it came to sound quality. Tested a few different types of music and all produced clear crisp sound, not at all tinny. Still sounds great with the volume increased. I was surprised how loud this little thing can go and still manage to sound so clear!

The remote control that comes with it works seamlessly, as do the volume controls on the product itself. Very easy to set up and it even charges your phone at the same time. What more could you want?!

Overall a great buy, at a great price. Would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
44 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2012
Placed an order for this speaker system and received it in the post within 3 days as stated. The sound of the speaker is very good and surprised me when I first played my ipod on it. The only problem I had was upon first opening the battery compartment to put batteries into the speaker the battery cover broke. I contacted the seller and they have said they will post me a replacement battery cover in the post first thing tomorrow morning. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
They also told me how to correctly open the battery compartment to avoid breaking it.
There is a large slit and a very small slit on the battery cover. I was advised to insert a small flat head screw driver into the small slit and the cover comes off. Apparently the large slit is just a deterrent so children can not open the battery compartment.

Great sound for such a small speaker
Surprisingly loud
Takes 4 AAA batteries so is portable
Great customer service
Very cheap
on 16 January 2011
I purchashed this iPod speaker dock for my six year old daughter for Xmas on the strengh of other customer reviews, I was not dissapointed as i have heard docks twice as expensive which did not sound as good. Very compact and well designed, the remote control works well too.
on 3 December 2011
I bought this docking station to give my iPhone a bit more volume and provide a handy way of recharging it at the same time. I have to say it has lived up to all my expectations. Small enough to sit on my desk top while I am working, it provides a good quality of sound. It will also work on batteries so that I can take it down the workshop
or even outside when the weather allows. An excellent product for the price.
on 8 July 2011
I'm really pleased with this as it's so portable. I had another that I had when travelling and it finally gave up the ghost. This one's very similar so great for portability and it has a remote - bonus!
on 4 February 2011
This is the first time that I've been so impressed with a product that I've posted a review.
I had been searching for a docking/speaker system for my iphone 3GS for a couple of months to no avail. I'm a holistic therapist and wanted to play relaxation music from my iphone rather than lug around a cd player.So my brief was: small, light, good sound, easy to adjust volume from a distance and simple to use.
All my friends told me not to buy online and to go into a store and actually use my iphone to test out for sound etc. I couldnt find anything under £100 that was anywhere near acceptable so turned to Amazon. I thoroughly researched the product descriptions and reviews and came across this amazing little unit. At under £30 it appeared a bargain so I trusted the reviews and ordered one. I received it the following day and WOW, I am well impressed. How such a good sound comes out of such a tiny unit amazes me.It is so easy to use, the sound is excellent,the remote control is fab and it charges my iphone.It is so small that it fits into a pencil case so perfect for my requirements. Result!!!
My only regret is that I didnt notice there was a purple model and it would have looked so pretty in my therapy room.
Buy one- you wont be disappointed.
on 12 January 2011
This was a gift for my wife, i know very little about this type of music.!! I thought i should go for the more expensive units but after reading the reviews i tried this one... My wife was very pleased with it and my daughters 22 & 24yrs who both have "apple stuff" were impressed with the sound quality and overall apperance. Good value for a change.4 COOL TECHNOLOGY 2398 SILVER DOCKING STATION SPEAKER FOR IPOD AND IPHONE 3G 3GS / UNIQUE DESIGN / QUALITY SOUND / REMOTE CONTROL