Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 1 June 2010
The fire engine didn't exactly fit well together and the steering wheel rod had no pre-drilled holes in it to attach the white hook, which fixes it to the vehicle body. We had to drill our own and hope that we didn't crack the pastic.
We already have the Little Tikes police car which the children love. We expected the same quality and size from the fire engine. However, although it says that it is for children up to age 5, my four year old grandson who is not a very big child, struggled to get into it.
There is no door and he had to climb in. Each time he was left with his left leg outside the vehicle and no way of getting his foot in. We had to show him that he must climb in and remain standing until both legs are inside and then he can sit down. I would imagine the problem is no different for a younger child because it would entail a fair bit of climbing either way. Definitely a disappointment.
Still having said all this, my grandson loves it and when the better weather comes, will love the water tank and the hose. As I am a registered childminder, I have no doubt it will get a lot of use one way or another.
on 29 January 2015
The product was very hard to put together and the instructions were confusing as with all other little tikes products. My little boy loved this but it very hard to steer and would be better if it had a door. I brought this on sale at £50 and would pay no more than that. Very fast delivery from the seller.
on 14 December 2011
Bought this for my Grandson for Xmas. Fortunately I decided to put it together well before Xmas and within the return period as there were 2 parts missing. Easy to order a replacement + return original. Toy looks good but as it won't be used until Xmas can't yet say for certain.
on 16 February 2017
Hi my son loves this but the pump never worked
Started a return but son so distressed at the fire engine being taken back to Santa that I left it but I am really angry that I just couldn't return only the pump surely a product made for kids should work as described
on 28 August 2010
I bought it as a gift for my nephew and he was very happy, especially because he loves plaing with water. Alot of fun, a lot of laughter :)
on 31 March 2016
Great looking fire truck, bought for my grandson's xmas and I'm sure he will love it, solid build quality and should last for years. Pretty easy to assemble too, got it at a good price and was delivered fast, well happy
on 14 June 2010
My 16 month old grandson loves this truck, especially when he's squirting the water at his grandpa! He quickly mastered how to aim and squirt! He's not managed to master how to drive it yet but I'm sure it wont be long. He gets loads of pleasure pushing it and spraying everyone at present.
on 10 October 2016
I purchased this fire truck in june and the attached water hose actually broke which really surprised me as little tikes is usually so durable and hard wearing. Hopefully this part can be replaced as it is one of the great features with this truck that children love especially for imaginative play. I would hope that little tikes will honour my request for this part to be forwarded to me at no additional cost. I always buy little tikes as I think the quality of their products are excellent. I can only assume that on this occasion there was a fault with the hose attachment as it is more often impossible to break these toys. Given that it is only a few months old and has not had constant use in play I would hope that this review will be taken seriously. Not sure where else I can post my problem as mentioned above.
review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2014
Great service from amazon but tiny tikes product a real let down. Assembly parts missing, a part left over with no instruction for it, a real nightmare to put together once together not a great set up steering wheel doesn't turn, no door on car child has to climb over and water leaks would not recommend.
on 28 January 2017
Extremely disappointed with this piece of garbage and also the customer service received from Amazon. Boyh original and replacement faulty resulting in a 3 year old child's Christmas being ruined . The service from Amazon certainly leaves a lot to be desired and am so utterly stunner end with it that I do not have the time or desire to even bore you rigid with it. Let's just say that after being a frequent customer for a long, long number of years I will never purchase anything from Amazon again!!!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price