on 7 May 2017
Unbelievable that I have never had one of these before, works like a dream, it's like having a bath towel for your car. After rinsing with a hose I runsn autoglym synthetic chamois over the car to get most of the water off and then use this.

That's it, dry and shines in so much less time than using the chamois to dry it off. Just use that for the windows.

Definitely will buy another as a spare.
on 2 July 2017
I have always used chamois to dry my car but there have always been those irritating streaks here and there that spoil the finish. This amazing product leaves none. How it works I have no idea, but work it does with NO streaks. It just effortlessly lifts the water away from your paint leaving the surface bone dry. 100% flippin' brilliant.
on 10 September 2017
More absorbent than other much plusher thicker cloths I have. My go to after I have washed the car. Can dry the whole vehicle with this one cloth (Little squeeze towards the end to wring it out ). A quick mist spray on the towel before I start seems to make it even more absorbent. I use to lay flat and draw across the bodywork method. This cloth seems best using that method. Washed several times now and is quality. BUY IT!!
on 9 August 2017
Really good size cloth, I have two, one to take the worst of the wet off, and the second to dry it completely. Two cloths dries the whole car for me, but to be honest you could probably do it all with one cloth.

I've washed them quite a few times now and they still look like new.
on 30 April 2017
Works really well - have never got on with the synthetic leather chamois and always ended up with water marks over the car. This dries really well and is very quick, allowing me to get a shine I've always struggled with. No problems wringing it out, manage to do 2 cars easily at a time.
on 9 September 2017
The product seemed fine, but my problem was with the description. The wrapper clearly states 5 sq.ft. area, and I have never experienced a towel dimenson that relates to both sides of the same piece of fabric!!!! The dimension of the towel is 2.5ft x 2.5ft
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2017
Very pleased with the quality of these and good value for money. Soak up a good amount of water and wring out easily. I use a thicker one first, to take off the minority of water and then use these for the remainder. Easily cleaned in washing machine.
on 25 July 2017
It's been said before in these reviews, but this towel is frankly amazing (well as amazing as a towel can be).
It dried my car without needing to be wrung out and without leaving streaks. I wouldn't look at a "normal" chamois again after using this.
on 22 August 2017
It's big, and it cleans and dries things exceeding well, and that's about it really. I dropped it on the garage floor, and had to wash it first time I used it.
It came through fine. My car's never been so clean!
on 14 March 2017
Great microfibre towel - decent size - does a large saloon after washing and dries it well.

Second towel I've purchased so can do both cars at once - also great to have in the house for any condensation on windows.