on 6 June 2014
I bought this for a different smell! Not a fan of it! It smells like summer flowers and my partner didn't really like it i shall stick to Dior!
on 20 April 2016
Perfect by name and by a true..
on 15 August 2011
Purchased as a gift but so nice kept for myself. Nice fresh, girly smell that's good for everyday wear. Will absolutly be buying this again.
on 6 March 2013
Imagine being stood in the most beautiful meadow of gently scented wild flowers, it is a spring morning after a rainfall. The dew rests on the flowers. This is what Dawn reminds me of. Spring wild flowers after a fresh rainfall. It is gentle and fresh and floral. If you want a perfume that is heady and heavy then this is not for you. This is so beautifully delicate and I will always use it. Simply gorgeous.
on 6 September 2011
Very nice light fragrance and not at all cheap smelling. I am usually a fussy person when it comes to perfume and don't usually spend less than £40 but thought I would give this a try; so glad I did
on 15 October 2011
Quick order process and good email updates, Quick delivery, good packaging, great perfume, hard to find in shops, great value for money
on 30 May 2013
This is a very light floral perfume with notes of violet and lily of the valley. It is very summery and classical.
on 26 December 2014
Bought this for my Aunts Birthday, it is not over powering compared to other perfumes which end up giving you a headache. It's light and airy with the right amount of floral scent which from experience I feel won't effect sensitive noses. Me and my Mother chose it at the local perfume shop, it's a scent for good use, can be used continuously without it being informal. The scent is quite sweet and refreshing, simply like a blossoming spring when the flowers start strengthening in smell. It's price is not one to judge from, since it may seem cheap yet I feel it can compete with quite a few high priced perfumes too. The packaging is lovely and light, the appearance and scent give you a sense of elegance which I feel is what this perfume wants to portray. This perfume is suitable for any ages, as long as you are looking for a light yet floral smell which is sweet but not overpowering.
on 11 July 2014
I love using different fragrances all the time, so can't buy only expensive ones. I found this fragrance a while ago and keep ordering it. Great price for what you are getting and it stays with you all day. Beautiful, flowery, light, violet fragrance, perfect for day time. Thank you seller.
on 15 April 2013
This perfum arrived very promptly. It was a present for my friend named Dawn so was very apt,Perhaps not the best way to buy perfume as I hadn't tried it myself, But perfume is an individual thing any way. My friend thought it lovely.