on 26 July 2016
fantastic brolly...doesnt get destroyed by high winds like other traditional shape brollies...ths is the second one we have purchased....the build quality really is excellent....well worth the money...previousley bought a similar brolly slightly cheaper and a different brand...fell apart within 3 months...i hghly recomend these brollies and brand...
on 10 February 2014
Cheap plastic rubbish!

Tie has snapped off leaving hole in umbrella - umbrella now useless!
Plastic end means you cannot walk with it and have to hold at the middle getting your hand wet.
Strong vinyl smell.
on 23 June 2017
My partner asked me to buy this for her after she obsessed with the show Goasip Girl! What that had to do with an umbrella is beyond me, but she was happy, ergo I was happy!
on 14 May 2017
A lovely umbrella and made a very nice gift. I cannot say if it will hold up in the windy weather as I haven't had the chance to use it. But pleased with the purchase
on 6 October 2014
This umberella looks great and was really excited to start using it as believed it would shelter me and according to the description the frame/shape is good for when it's windy. Well I used my umberella for the first time today and was extremely disappointed when as soon as I put it up the slight wind that was here made the umberella frame bend and the plastic smothered my face and was difficult to shake back into shape like normal umberellas!!
on 3 December 2010
I'm very pleased with this umbrella. Its very good quality, compared with cheaper lookalikes (that break readily.)
The opening action is smooth, and the dome is very sturdy, and just the right size to keep me covered and dry.
I usually use compacts, so I am still getting used to the longer handle, since this is a walking umbrella, but for its size, I think its very light weight.
All in all, its a good buy, and I'd recommend it.
My daughter has the childs version, and she likes being a 'mini me' when we're both out in the rain and snow together!
on 30 August 2017
As expected, lovely shape and very effective. Himself actually used it (as I had a jacket with a hood) at a wedding recently! Speedy delivery. No issues.
on 16 June 2017
GREAT
on 19 March 2013
I bought this umbrella for my mum's birthday earlier this year, and she is really pleased with it. She wanted a see-through umbrella, and I wanted one with a twist so was so chuffed when I found this pink trimmed version from Fulton.

THe umbrella feels sturdy, the handle is comfortable to use and it is easy to put up and down. Yes £16 is a lot for an umbrella, but it is worth every penny.
on 4 October 2015
Good sturdy umbrella but too big! I'm 5 ft tall and the umbrella was cumbersome and heavy. May try the children's version.
Love the concept though.