Price:£18.78 - £24.07

on 18 May 2009
The umbrella looks just like on the photo and it's a good quality one as well. It's resistant to Brighton winds! Timely delivery.
22 Comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2016
love it!
perfect quality!
very happy!
review image
on 1 December 2010
Very pleased with this umbrella. It was very windy the day I used it and there was not a hint of turning inside out. Recommended. The handle is quite long but I don't mind that.
on 14 May 2017
A lovely umbrella and made a very nice gift. I cannot say if it will hold up in the windy weather as I haven't had the chance to use it. But pleased with the purchase
on 19 March 2013
I bought this umbrella for my mum's birthday earlier this year, and she is really pleased with it. She wanted a see-through umbrella, and I wanted one with a twist so was so chuffed when I found this pink trimmed version from Fulton.

THe umbrella feels sturdy, the handle is comfortable to use and it is easy to put up and down. Yes £16 is a lot for an umbrella, but it is worth every penny.
on 4 October 2015
Good sturdy umbrella but too big! I'm 5 ft tall and the umbrella was cumbersome and heavy. May try the children's version.
Love the concept though.
on 28 April 2017
Sturdy and stylish. Best protection against rain and wind, and keep that hairstyle! Slightly too big and heavy though, but for the price it's a good compromise, as the competition doesn't even come close in quality. The opening mechanism is very smooth and handy.
on 18 April 2017
Good sturdy big brolly. Nothing flimsy or cheap about it. Worth paying the extra. Would recommend.
on 17 February 2014
I choose this rating as I feel the pink is a little brighter than expected ,but on a wet miserable day we need to be brightened up don't we.
I have never been so dry and well covered.
So pleased I sent for it. ,It has been on my list for ages.
on 20 February 2012
My wife purchased 3 of these brollies for herself and my daughters. She said they are a good quality brolly but due to their size they are quite cumbersome when carrying around with you.