on 21 December 2010
Wow, a product that does just what it says on the tin! Easy to set to work, clear instructions and a surprising amount of power from such a small machine. It is easily carried with a cradle that fits on a belt, waistband or pocket and once the pads are fitted it is comfortable to wear. If fitting the pads to your back or out of the way places ask for help as positioning is important. Surprising amount of pain relief which, as an active squash player, is an absolute bargain - as is this machine.
on 31 January 2011
I ordered this product after suffering with severe back pain for a good 6/7 weeks and all I can say is WOW, I used the machine for around 5/6 hours for the first day and when I took the pads off I couldn't believe how good I felt, completely pain free (a bit numb but that wears off). I used it again the second day and thats been it, absolutely brilliant.
on 20 April 2012
This iTouch TENS is great and easy to use with clear instructions and does what it says on the box. I bought it for my husband and he needs help putting the pads on his back but the hand control is very easy for him to use.

This great little machine has enabled him to stop taking oral pain killers. He has had Sciatica for almost 3 months and has needed till now high doses of codeine and paracetamol just to walk, sleep, sit or stand because he was in so much pain. Our daughter recommended a tens machine to replace the medication he was taking by mouth and it has worked. He has used this iTouch intelligent Tens 3 or 4 times a day for an hour each time on a medium setting and has not had to take any oral pain killers at all for 3 days! He is not a cry baby (at nearly 70 years old), but has never had pain like this. We had heard of Sciatica but did not understand how painful it was until now. I wish I had known about TENS machines before and highly recommend it for this type of nerve pain.
on 21 December 2011
I do not often bother reviewing the many items I purchase from Amazon, but this device far surpassed my expectations. I have chronic knee pain which, generally on a scale of 1-10 has a level 7-8. This device, when applied for 45 mins lowers the pain to 4-5, which gives me serious relief, which lasts most of the evening. For the price, the quality of the device is excellent and looks much more expensive than the price paid.I would say this was a very good purchase. I am still using the original pads, which I use almost every day and have used for about 6 weeks, but they will soon need to be replaced. I would recommend buying a replacement set when ordering.
on 13 July 2011
Very impressed! After multiple surgery my wife has been troubled for years by severe nerve pains in the neck and shoulder. Nothing further could be done so she was advised to follow a pain management regime which involved taking at least 50 paracetamol tablets a week! Four weeks after starting to use Tens daily gradually reducing to a couple of hours a day, she has little or no pain and doesn't take any tablets at all. She can use it while reading or even while gardening with the unit in her pocket. What better approval can I give?
on 21 May 2012
I bought this for my 15 year old son who has severe sciatica from an L4/5 herniated disc. On first use he had some pain relief after a 45 minute session on the lowest program. The next day he adjusted the strength for another 45 minute session resulting in complete pain relief for the rest of the day. He is delighted. Simple enough for him to use and understand. Small enough to fit in his trouser pocket. Today he wore it into school, turning it on for the initial 50 minute bus journey (the journey normally results in severe pain) and again after lunch for 30 minutes. As a result he had a pain free day, with no painkilling medication, despite sitting for most of the day. He can also walk properly again as he is pain free. Would definitely recommend this product for others seeking relief from sciatica pain.
on 2 June 2012
Ok so, yes it feels kinda flimsy and cheap build of course, but overall it's pretty good, does the job and as a lot of programs for your type of pain. The best think, it takes AA type batteries and they last forever. The electrodes it bring are really good and last long
on 16 November 2010
Does what it says on the packet. I ordered this for my wife who suffers from backpain but I also tried it out and it has quite a powerful effect!
Having spent much of the last few weeks barely able to move with lower back pain and every step producing deep aches and other movements leading to agonising muscle spasms which made me yelp or gasp aloud, I didn't have much faith in a TENS machine. It really couldn't make much difference, could it? So, I hobbled on painfully, rubbing a variety of deep heat and anti-inflammatory gels into my back which made no noticeable difference at all followed by an uncomfortable and constrictive lumbar support belt. Then I gave in and tried the TENS machine - and what a fool I'd been to wait so long.

I attached the 4 pads to my lower back, switched on, fiddled around with the settings and felt a few 'wriggly worm' sensations crawling around my back. There were certainly no miracles. So, I read the instructions, selected 'pain gate' program 'F', turned the settings up to 18mA and then... wow....what a difference it made. Knowing I had to drive 20 miles to a college course in the evening which would involve 2 hours of sitting and standing, I left it on all afternoon and actually forgot about the pain I'd been in for so many weeks. By the evening, I was able to not only get into my van which was unthinkable in the morning, but drove to college, and got through the evening. When standing, I increased the setting strength setting by a further 5mA and the pain was about 85% masked. All I could feel was a slight dull ache but nothing more than this. After college, I drove to a supermarket and walked around it for 35 minutes carrying a full basket. The difference this TENS made was incredible - just 12 hours earlier, I was barely able to move.

I am converted. The iTouch Easy really works and makes an incredible difference and it's discreet to use measuring 10x5x3cm approx with a convenient belt clip. It's simple to use - just place the electrode pads around the affected area, plug them in and find which of the 8 settings, which can offer a pain block and/or endorphin release, work best for you then adjust the power until it gives the best pain relief. It feels a little strange and even 'tingly' at first but is quickly accommodated. It can be worn throughout the day and overnight. The electrode pads can be used several times - my husband uses his for about a month before they lose their adhesion (or pick up too many hairs from his back!) and cheap replacements are readily available which are just as good as the branded versions: 12 x Superior Tens Electrodes pads, replacements (3 packs of 4), 2" x 2" 5x5cm 50x50mm

The iTouch Easy really does work. It's helped me become mobile again without having to resort to using drugs and dealing with their side effects and I recommend anyone suffering from lower back pain to not be as sceptical as I was but to try it and enjoy the relief I've found.
on 22 May 2011
The only fault I could find is that it's not made totally obvious that the left buttons control the white wires and the right buttons the black wires. The wires could have been a little bit longer. Otherwise it's fine. It has been soothing my intermittent sciatica.