on 3 December 2014
I got this in XL size, and that size and colour were at a really good price. I got this because of the logo, loved the movie, love the joker and the price was right. The material is good and delivery was good. I would give this 5 stars if the printing didn't crackle that easily after a few washes, it hasn't fallen off or anything, so I can't grumble too much since like I said, it was a good price. I do recommend this product. Thank you.
on 24 June 2013
It's not a light colour grey, a much more refined colour, goes well with pants an an open shirt, just love the expression, and am looking forward to getting more colours as time goes by ..... Full Marks
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2011
Looks good on. Quality is good, looks better in real life then it does in the picture which is a good thing. Would highly recommend.
on 15 September 2011
this was brought as a xmas pressie for nephew who loves black it is something that you cant go wrong with. he loved it and wears it all the time
on 31 October 2012
The joker cult comes out when washed therefore quality-wise and price wise i'm very disappointed. So basically i have to wear this t-shirt while sleeping or throw it away.
on 4 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my brother. Very effective design and good quality material. Got the black & white one for greater impact. Well pleased with it.
on 11 December 2014
Lovely tshirt. Good quality and a nice gift. A little larger than most larges in my opinion however not enough to make me change size. Perfect gift.
on 17 January 2013
Colour and quality was great. Size was perfect. It was better than I expected. Will use this service again. Excellent
on 27 January 2013
Amazing fun when others are approaching you from a distance and then go "Oh I see...... it's Heath Ledger !!!"
on 16 January 2015
I bought this for my teenage son, it fits as expected, seems nice quality and most importantly he loves it!