Customer reviews

on 14 March 2017
Only my first bottle of the stuff, but it is my new favourite. As a drinker of £25-£35 whisky I have been hugely impressed with this. I like the Islay whiskys anyway but this is a cut above the ones that I have before and well worth the step up in price. Will definitely push the boat out again.
on 4 July 2017
We have started a Whisky Club at work, so this review is a reflection of the 5 of us. Expect many more!

Overall the general consensus was that we liked this whiskey, with 4 of us giving it a 7/10 and one a 6/10. We liked the bottle design and presentation was good. It would make a fine gift for a whisky lover! There is an initial sweetness which is great, and there is good smoke flavour. The Whiskey is smooth, and has great colour. There is a definite TCP like after taste, and a whiff from the empty class confirms this. It is a nice and enjoyable whiskey, certainly something that you can enjoy, and it certainly wont be too much of a chore to finish the bottle. Would I turn it down as a gift, certainly not. Would i buy it again, probably not, which is a disappointment for our first foray. Considering the price at just shy of £50, i have certainly had better for similar money.
on 26 August 2017
Bought this for my fathers birthday - absolutely delightful single malt and will without doubt be buying another some time soon. It comes well presented in the box and a lovely colour to it.
on 19 September 2017
Fantastic whisky at a reasonable price. Spicey with hints of smoke and a long finish. Worth that bit more than the 12 yr old - a special dram!
on 10 September 2017
Great present for a good friend for Christmas - packaging makes the gift look very expensive - good price better than some of the supermarkets I looked in
on 19 July 2017
How can one criticise the nectar from the gods' or at least from the Western Isles.
on 27 July 2017
A lovely drop
Will have to get another one
on 15 September 2017
Not too peaty, just perfect. A must try for any whiskey fan!
on 24 August 2017
The finest whisky the best I've ever had.
on 15 April 2017