Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We got a Garmin Nuvi 1340 back in August, so we were looking for a case that would make sure the screen was protected.

It's a durable, faux-leather protector with expandable sides. It has a soft lining to stop your screen from getting scratched and has a small pocket on the front.

I know a lot of people will look at the price and most likely think it can't be anything special. But if you're only looking for something simple and basic which works, well this is great. :-) No way would I spend lots of money on something like this.

My 4.3 inch screen fits in nicely, is well protected and safe, plus you get Amazon Basics 1-Year Limited Warranty,which I didn't expect. :-)

I would definitely recommend it to others, as I'm extremely happy with this product. :-)
on 18 November 2010
Don't buy it for a slim line sat nav it won't stay in mine keeps falling out Had to put a bit of foam in it to keep the sat nav in place.

Apart from that it's a nice pouch
on 6 March 2013
Been searching for a case to go on my belt and hold my iphone 5 with it's protective shield in place. This is almost perfect other than it has no attachment for fitting to a belt. Two neat slits made in the credit card pocket sorted this. Oh and it holds the phone securely without making it too hard to get out when it rings which a lot of other cases do.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 September 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This case is large enough to fit the widescreen Nuvi but could also be used for its smaller version. It is made of faux leather, but it feels pleasant to the touch and it is well padded. The elasticated sides provide a good fit, so that there seems little risk that the sat nav will slide out. Overall this seems to be a well-made product offering good protection at a very reasonable cost.

If you don't have a widescreen Nuvi, I would recommend the Garmin Nuvi non-widescreen case which is made of real leather and available for about the same price.
on 27 December 2014
Fits my Garmin nuvi sat nav 2350LT 4.3" Sat Nav Snugly and slides in easily, without falling straight out thanks to the elasticated sides. It provides slight padding for bumps and has a smooth fabric lining to protect the screen. Has a pretty good faux leather finish.
on 22 December 2013
I have used this case for some time now. It is far superior to the Garmin own make case I have for an older Garmin. That case is a loose fit and I have to take care that the navigator does not slip out. This case grips the Garmin well and has never given me cause for concern. At this price do not hesitate!
on 17 June 2012
Well this was classed as a case for a portable sat nav, it will fit it in if you pack it in extremely tight and don't want to get it out in a hurry. This case is more suitable for an ipod or iphone as it fits the iphone perfectly. So DO NOT buy this for a sat nav, it is a phone case.
on 24 September 2012
I have a Nuvi 1310T. It fits into the case perfectly and there is no way it could possibly fall out. The case looks good and feels good to handle. It has elastic sides which ensure a firm hold but which will stretch enough to accept my earlier Nuvi 300 series instrument. In appearance and fit it is better than the Garmin case that came with my Nuvi 300 although, in fairness, both are well up to the job.
on 23 June 2013
This case does everything you want it to do. My garmin Nuvi 2445 fits into it snug as a bug and its not to bulky and can fit into my jacket pocket or the wife's handbag with ease. Its slightly padded but not to bulky. An ideal cover for the Sat Nav.
on 14 July 2012
Takes my 4.3-inch Garmin Satnav as an almost perfect fit. Just the right amount of padding without it becoming to bulky. Having seen the proper Garmin version I think this is better and half the cost.