on 13 November 2010
I can't really complain too much as the case came free as an offer with my Panasonic Lumix TZ10 but this case is just not suitable for the camera. It's far too big for any camera the size of the TZ10. I couldn't believe how big it was when I took it out of the box and I've now bought a Lowepro Apex 20AW which I saw reviewed on Amazon. The Lowepro is an excellent fit and has just enough room for a spare battery and SD card as well. I'm glad I didn't buy this case as I would have been really disappointed. As it didn't cost me anything it's not so much of a problem.

If you have a camera which it fits the quality looks okay for the price but it doesn't have a strap only a belt loop fixed with velcro. I wouldn't recommend this case as I paid about five pounds more for my Lowepro Apex 20AW and I think its well worth the the extra money.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 October 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I bought this for my daughters slimline camera, it is very well padded and will protect her camera well. Bigger than I expected but very well pleased with the quality. Even though it looks bigger on the outside than the inside because of the padding, I still feel I got the right size for the camera.

It has a front pocket to store extra cards and batteries I got 4 batteries in there and 2 extra SD cards, with room for more. This is under the flap and has a zip to it, and it also stretches out a little ways to allow for the batteries etc...

The velcro fastening is very strong and secure

The Belt loop fastening is also very strong velcro and felt comfortable on the belt with the camera & accessories nice & secure.

Well worth the money and good quality as well.
on 12 November 2010
Ordered this as a collective with a Lumix TZ8 and 8GB memory card. I'm not going to use the case being completely disappointed with it - it might be slim in one dimension - it's thin where it needs to be fat in that the padding around the camera is not substantial and it's bulky, wide and not good looking. Certainly not a case you could easily slip into a coat pocket.

Being used to the quality and style of Lowepro style pouches I'm not even going to use it and have purchased a well padded close fitting Case Logic pouch to replace it already.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 September 2013
For the current price of 5GBP you wouldn't expect much. However, you do get a well padded bag with a soft interior that is spacious enough to hold most pocket digital cameras.

There is a separate front zip pocket under the flap which can hold some change, spare battery etc - anything likely to scratch your camera.

A few security concerns - the velcro front flap is not the strongest, enough to keep your camera in place, but keep an eye on it as Velcro does weaken over time. The belt loop is also Velcro closed and I am not a fan of this. I always prefer things like this to be stitched. That being said, mine is still fairly good although coming to the end of its serviceable Velcro life.

An excellently priced padded bag, with good internal protection and OK fastenings.
on 15 December 2013
Amazed that people are marking this down considering the price. I have just ordered a second one as for me they are just soooo useful. As a photographer it is great to have what you need quicly available on your belt. The velcro fastener on the back allows you to quickly pop this on your belt without undoing it or to clip it onto the outside of your back pack.

I need to weatherproof my ski jacket so it is my intention to do the two of these at the same time. That will save me having to open my back pack to gain access to things like a cable release, spare batteries or a bite to eat on a long hike to a shoot.

Perhaps it doesn't work well for the smallest of cameras but it is still a versatile belt pouch.
on 3 December 2010
Received this free with a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 camera so cannot complain about the price. A substantial case with a belt loop (no shoulder strap) which fits the camera perfectly and has a front pocket which takes a spare battery and SD cards. Very satisfied.
on 10 April 2015
Good Pouch. I don't actually use this for a camera - I use it to store various odds & ends that normally roll around in the centre console of my car. Charger leads, USB adaptors etc. They are now all stored in this handy pouch which fits nicely in the door pocket. The pouch is well made with one main pocket and a second small zipped pocket intended for memory cards etc which is good for securely storing those small items which often go missing.
on 24 October 2013
Although this made my tiny compact camera feel somewhat bulkier, I was initially pleased with this case as it seemed to offer reasonable protection. The lens on my camera does not retract flush with the surface and so many of the other bags were simply too small to accommodate the slightly unusual shape.

The price of the bag was good and it had a zipper pocket under the flap for a memory card and battery.

The bag has no shoulder strap no any hooks to attach one. I have a shoulder strap attached to the camera and simply allowed this to stay outside of the flap which was good as one strap is easier to deal with than two, but when the camera is out of the case you have to stow the case somewhere or attach it to your belt.

The other problem is the handle on the pocket zipper which is under the flap and naturally lays over the velcro and can cause only part of the velcro to make contact with its counterpart.

I think this may have been what happened when I picked up the case out of my ruck sack and although I had a firm grip on the case the flap opened and the camera fell out onto the floor.
on 31 December 2010
I received this case free when I bought a Panasonic TZ10, and is described as a case for "slim digital cameras". The TZ10 is quite large for a modern digital compact and the case drowns it. The case is far too long for the camera, and as it only has a velcro strip the camera moves around a lot within the case. The quality of the case is good, with a front storage pocket which is useful for spare batteries/memory cards. In summary, this is a well built case, but expect it to be bulky.
on 25 November 2010
I was pleased when I saw that Amazon were offering a free camera case with the purchase of my camera but when it arrived and I saw how big it was I was disappointed - I could fit 3 cameras in there!
Now it's just lying around my house still in the wrapper as I have absolutely no use for it. Note to Amazon - digital cameras are a lot smaller these days!