Customer reviews

Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink)

on 13 September 2017
Box was damaged. Looks like something heavy was placed on it
review image
on 27 January 2014
Santa brought this to my two year old for Christmas. It's a brilliant bike and she can't stop going on it. At first she was terribly concerned that Santa forgot the pedals but now she loves it. I would remind Santa, however, to bring a helmet to the next little girl. It's a must and I'm surprised he forgot it!
on 31 August 2016
This was a present for my daughters 3rd birthday. We had it delivered and it had no screws or bolts; we were therefore unable to build it. We received a second one, thy had already been opened by a previous(unhappy) customer and then re wrapped. This was exactly the same and again contained no bold or screws. Very disappointed and obviously no care to check the bikes. Rubbish!!!!
on 30 September 2014
Purchased this for our 2 1/2 year old daughter as all her friends had a balance bike in one form or another (mainly wooden).

Pros:
Easy to assemble, solid rubber tyres, rear brake, should last a while due to adjustable saddle height.

Cons:
Bolt that holds saddle cannot be tightened enough which means saddle can move left to right relatively easily, saddle height is very high (means my daughter wasn't able to use it properly for quite a while as she couldn't touch the floor when sat on the saddle - she is medium height).

All in all a lovely balance bike and certainly better made than many we had looked at (particularly for this sort of money).

I am unsure if I would buy this again because of the design floor with the saddle which I have mentioned - it isn't TOO bad but an adult could easily move this left to right and if/when the child falls over on it, the seat does move and I fear in time it would become quite loose.
on 3 August 2013
I can't give a five star rating mainly because my granddaughter is a bit too small for it, although she is a tall 2 year old and hasn't used it yet, so maybe the age range is a bit misleading. But it was very simple to put together and the whole transaction was very straight forward. Having it delivered to my workplace took any stress out of having to wait around at home for the delivery.
on 30 September 2011
Very happy with this balance bike. It is a great size and despite my daughter being reluctant to get on at the start, she was soon able to deveolp her confidence and is happily riding away. Lovely colour and great quality.
on 13 April 2013
Great wee bike for my 3 yr old daughter. Great size and lightweight. Only negative was a bolt was missing but we manged to get one out off B&Q to replace it. Was easy to assemble.
on 4 October 2016
Very nice bike for my niece. Used well. Seems like good quality. Four stars because adjusting the seat was a bit of a struggle! But all fine now
on 16 January 2015
The bike looks lovely. It would be better if the wheels were rubber but i did know that they was foam before buying so i cant complain. My daughter is 2 and a half and only just touches the floor so she cant use this yet. But over all the bike looks great. Im sure she will love it when she can ride it. The price was great!!
on 19 November 2014
A great trainer for little ones. Before my daughter was 4 she could balance, brake and steer - she just had to learn to pedal. So she had bags of confidence and quickly progressed to a 'proper' 2 wheeler without ever needing stabilizers. Sturdy and pretty. Highly recommended.

See one answered question