Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 30 September 2014
Purchased this for our 2 1/2 year old daughter as all her friends had a balance bike in one form or another (mainly wooden).

Pros:
Easy to assemble, solid rubber tyres, rear brake, should last a while due to adjustable saddle height.

Cons:
Bolt that holds saddle cannot be tightened enough which means saddle can move left to right relatively easily, saddle height is very high (means my daughter wasn't able to use it properly for quite a while as she couldn't touch the floor when sat on the saddle - she is medium height).

All in all a lovely balance bike and certainly better made than many we had looked at (particularly for this sort of money).

I am unsure if I would buy this again because of the design floor with the saddle which I have mentioned - it isn't TOO bad but an adult could easily move this left to right and if/when the child falls over on it, the seat does move and I fear in time it would become quite loose.
on 27 January 2014
Santa brought this to my two year old for Christmas. It's a brilliant bike and she can't stop going on it. At first she was terribly concerned that Santa forgot the pedals but now she loves it. I would remind Santa, however, to bring a helmet to the next little girl. It's a must and I'm surprised he forgot it!
on 3 August 2013
I can't give a five star rating mainly because my granddaughter is a bit too small for it, although she is a tall 2 year old and hasn't used it yet, so maybe the age range is a bit misleading. But it was very simple to put together and the whole transaction was very straight forward. Having it delivered to my workplace took any stress out of having to wait around at home for the delivery.
on 30 September 2011
Very happy with this balance bike. It is a great size and despite my daughter being reluctant to get on at the start, she was soon able to deveolp her confidence and is happily riding away. Lovely colour and great quality.
on 31 August 2016
This was a present for my daughters 3rd birthday. We had it delivered and it had no screws or bolts; we were therefore unable to build it. We received a second one, thy had already been opened by a previous(unhappy) customer and then re wrapped. This was exactly the same and again contained no bold or screws. Very disappointed and obviously no care to check the bikes. Rubbish!!!!
on 28 May 2016
Young kids love these and when they move up to a proper bike they already have the balancing sorted. I switched the brake to the left hand side on mine to match the rear brake lever position on UK bikes.
on 16 January 2015
The bike looks lovely. It would be better if the wheels were rubber but i did know that they was foam before buying so i cant complain. My daughter is 2 and a half and only just touches the floor so she cant use this yet. But over all the bike looks great. Im sure she will love it when she can ride it. The price was great!!
on 17 March 2012
1 of my best buys. i bought it for my daughters 3rd birthday she loves it and has had hours of fun.she has an olders sister who is 6 and i tried everything 2 get her 2 ride a bike but she was having none of it, she had a go on this and i couldnt believe with the seat as high as it would go she got away with it (prob a little on the small side) but she has built up so much cofidence i dont think it will b long b4 shes off on a real bike. it is also really light if u have 2 carry it. it was super easy 2 build and overall just brilliant
on 19 November 2014
A great trainer for little ones. Before my daughter was 4 she could balance, brake and steer - she just had to learn to pedal. So she had bags of confidence and quickly progressed to a 'proper' 2 wheeler without ever needing stabilizers. Sturdy and pretty. Highly recommended.
on 9 June 2011
I bought this bike for my daughter's 2nd birthday present and it's great. Easy to assemble, looks great, is very sturdy and even has a brake. The only bad thing is that, even on the lowest seat height, she's too small for it at present, but that just means we'll get our money's worth out of it and our older son can use it in the meantime. I'm hoping it'll help him move on from using stabilisers on his bike, as has happened when friends' kids have used balance bikes.

See one answered question