on 30 September 2014
Purchased this for our 2 1/2 year old daughter as all her friends had a balance bike in one form or another (mainly wooden).

Pros:
Easy to assemble, solid rubber tyres, rear brake, should last a while due to adjustable saddle height.

Cons:
Bolt that holds saddle cannot be tightened enough which means saddle can move left to right relatively easily, saddle height is very high (means my daughter wasn't able to use it properly for quite a while as she couldn't touch the floor when sat on the saddle - she is medium height).

All in all a lovely balance bike and certainly better made than many we had looked at (particularly for this sort of money).

I am unsure if I would buy this again because of the design floor with the saddle which I have mentioned - it isn't TOO bad but an adult could easily move this left to right and if/when the child falls over on it, the seat does move and I fear in time it would become quite loose.
on 27 January 2014
Santa brought this to my two year old for Christmas. It's a brilliant bike and she can't stop going on it. At first she was terribly concerned that Santa forgot the pedals but now she loves it. I would remind Santa, however, to bring a helmet to the next little girl. It's a must and I'm surprised he forgot it!
on 3 August 2013
I can't give a five star rating mainly because my granddaughter is a bit too small for it, although she is a tall 2 year old and hasn't used it yet, so maybe the age range is a bit misleading. But it was very simple to put together and the whole transaction was very straight forward. Having it delivered to my workplace took any stress out of having to wait around at home for the delivery.
on 28 May 2016
Young kids love these and when they move up to a proper bike they already have the balancing sorted. I switched the brake to the left hand side on mine to match the rear brake lever position on UK bikes.
on 30 September 2011
Very happy with this balance bike. It is a great size and despite my daughter being reluctant to get on at the start, she was soon able to deveolp her confidence and is happily riding away. Lovely colour and great quality.
on 19 November 2014
A great trainer for little ones. Before my daughter was 4 she could balance, brake and steer - she just had to learn to pedal. So she had bags of confidence and quickly progressed to a 'proper' 2 wheeler without ever needing stabilizers. Sturdy and pretty. Highly recommended.
on 11 July 2014
Great wee bike, bought for my little girls 2nd birthday. Her legs are just a tad short for it. It's really light weight and really easy to put together. Looking forward seeing her flying about on it!
on 9 June 2011
I bought this bike for my daughter's 2nd birthday present and it's great. Easy to assemble, looks great, is very sturdy and even has a brake. The only bad thing is that, even on the lowest seat height, she's too small for it at present, but that just means we'll get our money's worth out of it and our older son can use it in the meantime. I'm hoping it'll help him move on from using stabilisers on his bike, as has happened when friends' kids have used balance bikes.
on 17 September 2012
Bought this for our grandaughter's 3rd birthday (she is tall for her age) after looking at many reviews for various different bikes. We liked the quality when it arrived and the only tricky bit was securing the height of the saddle as the fitting that arrived with the bike was not flexible enough to tighten up and it took 2 uncles and 2 grandads to fix it, ending up with using another piece from an older bike which was a nuscience. Overall she loved the bike, we added a basket and bell and with the brake too it looked very grown up. Being as all reviews said that the children only used it for a few months before progressing directly to a 2 wheeler without stabilisers we thought the price was excellent value for the quality. There are much dearer on the market but this looked really strong and had good wide wheels that were solid so no punctures. Would recommend but may need a seat bracket from another bike to higher the seat if the piece we had is standard as it doesn't work there's no give in it. She could never control her trike but took to this immediatly and loved it.
on 6 February 2013
We haven't had much chance to use this since we purchased it as the weather hasn't been great but I'm pleased with the quality. Easy to assemble lovely girly pink, seems robust enough to survive a toddler!

See one answered question