Price:£7.21+ Free shipping

on 17 January 2010
I love this. I suffer terribly from 'cold weather eczema' and my job doesn't help. I've tried so many hand creams, and dry skin creams, and this is lovely. It absorbs quickly and I can feel the difference immediately. I'm learning to knit and my poor ravaged hands catch on the yarn, but this smooths them immediately. I don't review unless it's earned, and this absolutely does the job. Let me repeat.I love this.
on 26 January 2013
I have awful hands - always dry and they look older than me. I must have used loads of creams over the years. This one (Atrixo) was recommended to me by my mother in law, who was of the generation that hand washed towelling nappies. She said it was all she could ever use. Well I tried it and I agree. It just sinks into your hands, is not greasy but very soothing and my hands do look better these days ( at last ). I would highly recommend this cream and I like the price too.
on 5 January 2012
i wash my hands a lot and the cold weather makes my hands so dry and cracked they sometimes bleed. i have tried so many hand creams including E45 and this is by far the best i have come across. not too greasy like some others, easily absorbed and with a fairly nice smell. i would def recommend to anyone with dry 'granny hands' like mine!!
on 15 October 2012
What can I say...truly excellent service,quality and value from this supplier.This cream is absolutely the best for my skin..I have used it for many years and it is now easier to get online than in the shops..
on 15 May 2011
I have used dozens of very strong dry skin products, and after using all of them, I can say this one is the best. Provides maximum moisture for longest, is not greasy or difficult to apply.
on 24 October 2012
This AtrixoIntensive cream is very good and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished for a long time. It also heals eczema on my hands.
on 5 November 2013
This cream is really lovely; thick and smooth. When on holiday with friends, some of them tried it and they reckoned that it was miles better than the expensive Neal's Yard hand cream that they normally bought! I haven't bought any other type of hand cream for 10 years. It is great stuff and one tub lasts ages!
on 24 August 2015
This product was not really what I expected. I was looking for the traditional, heavy Atrixo that I remembered to keep my feet moisturised during the summer. This is a lighter, slightly translucent formulation. Not really what I wanted, so I am using it up as a general body moisturiser. Will have to go visit a few chemists to track down the product I actually wanted.
I love Atrixo hand cream. It has a lovely creamy luxurious feel, comparable with much more expensive products, and this jar lasts a nice long time. At this price, it's a real bargain. I always use it at nighttime (memo to self: buy an extra jar to keep downstairs), and it really seems to keep my hands in good condition even in the winter. Highly recommended.
on 23 January 2016
Atrixo Cream really works on my husband's hands after they get sore working in the garden soil. It soothes and prevents cracking in the skin. For problem hands (and feet), this cream is worth buying and trying.