on 5 May 2017
I've been buying IBRA cables for a few years now and they just get better and better. I've upgraded to a 4K TV and PS4 Pro a while back and these cables are second to none in good quality and value for money.

Pros
- High grade build and materials
- Supports 4K
- Anti tangle design
- Look really great, especially if you have no way of hiding cabling

Cons
- Difficult to bend to angle right (not really a con they're just really solid)

If you're looking to upgrade your HDMI cables to something that is great quality and value for money look no further, choose you're length and you're sorted!
As others have said, you can pay a heck of a lot more buying HDMI cables that are frankly not
going to make the picture quality any better than this reasonably priced item.
Sadly you can buy cables that arn't equall to the task and will disappoint, many have recommeded
the IBRA cable (use mine to connect my 5-Port HDMI Switch-Box to my TV ....assuredly sound advice
- can recommend.
on 8 January 2016
I purchased this item for use with my home built high spec pc, The quality is fantastic and the data transfer between my monitor and graphics card is superb. I like the feel of the armoured type looking braid on the cable and the build of the connector it really adds to the build of my pc. Top marks for a really great, inexpensive for the quality product. Highly recommended.
on 23 March 2017
Great value and quality braided HDMI lead. Solid plugs that fit snugly to TV and Sky & Bose boxes. Required 2 X 8M leads when re-positioning AV equipment away from TV, running through wall behind TV outside and back into where the equipment is placed. Works well with picture quality as good as a shorter cable. The plugs are robust so slightly bigger than the moulded plastic plugs so consider if space is tight.
on 1 April 2017
Good quality 2m HMDI cable. I purchased this as I only had one spare cheap HDMI cable and with the maze of wiring below my desk it was picking up a lot of interference and the picture was rubbish. I decided to give this a go expecing the shielding to be of a higher quality and it works a treat. Decent picture quality can be enjoyed once more.
on 9 March 2017
Love these there so good I got 2 and getting more this week thanks pic quality is brilliant could not beilve how good till I saw the difference would deff recommend to everyone
on 21 April 2017
Have bought a few of these cables now, good value cables, not had a problem with any that I have bought. Cable seems well made and good quality. No connection issues with anything I have used, ranging from media PCs to PVRs to Shield boxes, connecting to several different TVs or an AV amp. I don't have any 4k TVs, so cannot comment on that resolution, but everything else works fine for me.
on 16 June 2017
absolutely the best cable around no twisting or kinking quality sound and picture ive got 3 or 4 of these over the years and have never had a single problem
on 14 March 2017
These cables work brilliantly, they look top quality and they are top quality, they are really good value for money and I cannot recommend both them and the seller highly enough, I am one very happy customer.
on 12 March 2017
Appear to be excellent quality and look the business. Heads were easy to push into sockets with no sign of frailty. Used short cable as did not want excess behind TV. Extremely well packaged and delivery almost by return. Cannot yet make any comment on longevity, but 10 out of 10 for everything else. Excellent value. 100% satisfied.