on 22 November 2017
When it comes to 4K @ 60Hz, quality and length really do matter. Most people won't even utilise 4K @ 60hz as all they are doing is watching TV, which typically is only broadcast in 24fps, as are just about all movies which have been shot in 24fps for the past 100+ years. When it comes to gaming though, if you have enough GPU power, you can hit 60fps in 4K and that's where it counts having the capability to hit that bandwidth.

I went through 4 different cables before finding this one. When you go over 7.6m (25ft), normal HDMI cables will fail to transmit more than 4K @ 30hz. If you need anything much longer than that, you're in the fiber HDMI category and they can be £200+

I was just about to cop for a fiber HDMI cable when I decided to try this and to my amazement, it works perfectly. The source is my PC which has a 980ti GPU in it and it's feeding in to my UHD60 4k Optoma projector @ 60Hz over a 7m cable. The one before this was a different make but it was 7.5m and although it did work, it would lose the signal intermittently.

Now I can send the others back and get myself something else in place of them :)
on 19 November 2017
I had no less than 4 HDMI cables laying around but none of them gave me what i needed. A 4k signal at 60Hz. Through all of the cables, i could feed a signal of no more than 4k@30Hz at best. Saw it as a gimmick and how many said that the HDMI cable doesn't matter. That there is no such thing as HDMI cable 2.0, 1.4 etc and that all of them gives the same results. Well, they are wrong. It does matter. Trust me, it does! That, and also the length *cough*.
The connector is all metal, heavy and feels premium. The cable itself is very thick and covered in braid. The whole thing feels premium for this price.
I trust that i won't have any issues with it in the near future. I know how many cables loose quality depending on their length but not this one. I didn't see any loss between this, being a 3m and a 1m cable of mine.
An amazing product. Buy it and you won't be dissapointed.
on 8 April 2017
I needed a new lead and glad I purchased the

HDMI Cable 2M High Speed PRO GOLD HDMI Cable... which is an excellent piece of kit. delivered as promised and a great price. well worth purchasing.
on 18 November 2017
Arrived next day. Really good quality look and feel to the product. 1m length was perfect for my needs. Works fine. Would definitely buy again when I need a new HDMI.
on 26 July 2017
I removed my cheap non-branded HDMI cable with this one and right away notice the difference in image quality on my TV, even before I noticed it my other family members sitting noticed before me as soon as I finished connecting the 2nd end of the cable to the SKY box. Best buy.
on 21 July 2017
I purchased this item as a replacement for a faulty hdmi cable. It's changed my sound and picture gave my blu-ray player better picture quality and sound is louder so for price it's very good value 10/10 don't buy anything else to you try this product
on 12 September 2017
So happy with this product and price and fast delivery
on 6 October 2017
This cable is of good quality and well worth the money works a treat
on 2 August 2017
Good quality cable with solid plugs, but a bit difficult to get them into tight spaces because of the rigid cabling.
I had to bend the flex to be able to connect to monitor
on 24 September 2017
Does what it says on the tin!! No negative comments.