Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

5,109
Size: PRO GOLD 2M(2METER)|Change

on 12 July 2016
Don't pay the big bucks that other retailers are asking when these products do exactly the same. I had Sky Q installed and needed a longer hdmi cable than the 1m standard provided. The cable needed to support ultra hd or 4k. I went to PC World and they told me I 'had to have' their £80 cable to do the job. This didn't sit right with me and so I did some research. 'Which' amongst other reputable websites have done extensive research to prove you don't need to spend loads to get the same results as cheaper cables. Having received this 3m cable I can say I am receiving excellent quality 4k hd pictures for one eighth of the cost that High Street shops are demanding. High quality for a fraction of the cost.
VINE VOICEon 13 October 2016
Hate putting this but these really do exactly what they promise. We purchased a 4K TV some months ago, when you go down this road then the hdmi cables become mega expensive on the high street. To buy a like for like version of this cable we were distressed to find a price tag of nearly seventy pounds.

I bought this because Amazon and most of the traders are excellent they refund when that product does not live up to your expectations.

Do not despair this item is up to the job, as good as any of the high end cables on offer at rediculous prices at a fraction of the cost they arrived quickly efficiently and we were up and running in no time.

Months on they still work like a charm.

The old adage "you get what you pay for" does not apply here. You get value, quality and excellence.
on 11 August 2012
How do you review a cable ? Use it I guess.
First thing I noticed was the build quality, this is no wimpy cable.
Strong and secure fittings either end. Gold plated contacts not only
make it look classy, but ensure the optimum contact.
The cable itself is sturdy. a mesh outer casing keeping it flexible
enough even though it's a fairly thick cable. My television socket is
a good 14" off the floor, yet the cable is light enough not to put any
excess weight or pull on the connection.
There is a good 'feel' to the connection when plugged in, you are left
with no doubt that the cable is plugged in well.
I'm running a full spec HD LCD TV, with this cable taking the signal from my
computer. Works flawlessly, super quality picture, and amazing sound.
You may read that all HDMI cables are the same, ie: they all do the same job,
that might be true, but quality shines through, this cable is a bargain at the
asking price. Highly recommended by me.
Amazon made it easy to buy, and the supplier E4U electricals UK Ltd were prompt
and kept me advised of the order status, goods arrived very well packaged.
Care was taken over my order even though it was just one cable.
That was appreciated by me.
11 comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2010
The outer covering of the cable does not appear to be securely attached to the
HMDI shells, hence they can twist easily putting strain on the multiple internal
connections to the connector pins. The cable I bought broke within two weeks.
on 28 August 2013
After 12 months the connections became loose (at both ends so not an anomaly) and 3 months later one end completely broke so I have to buy a new cable. I'll just purchased a cheap one for 1/3 the price.. but it has the amazon brand on it so I suspect it will be better quality.
on 23 February 2014
Not too much to say about this, other than it works very well with my home PC, which I use for gaming and streaming video. Connected to a 24" HD widescreen monitor, I get excellent picture quality and noticeably less buffering than when I was using a DVI cable.
on 30 June 2011
I purchased this cable in 2 nos looking at the reviews and the details mentioned. But the picture or the details doesnt tell you that the cable ends are bulged and circular in shape, which prevents it from inserting into the slim LED TVs ( I used it on Samsung LED TV and didnt fit). So be careful while choosing this cable. Another cable I bought for just one pound on Amazon is fit well and working fine.
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 February 2011
When buying this lead i was really skeptical of the low price and if it really does do what it says on the tin . I shouldnt of been at all . The lead is of excellent quality and supports all up to date features . Id just bought a 3d tv and surround sound system so i needed some high quality leads to connect up , these did the job perfectly . The sound quality is amazing and is fully functional with all dts master audio and most importantly 3d transfer . An excellent buy and i will definately be buying more if needed . If your thinking about shelling out 50-100 pounds for a high quality HDMI lead then dont bother , buy these you wont be disappointed !!!
on 15 March 2016
A good solid cable which looks and feels well made. Arrived in simple grey plastic bag so no nasty plastic clam shell packaging to cut your hands on. There was also a sheet of specs but TBH none of that meant much to me. I connected them up and they seem to work perfectly. Why one would want to spend a kings ransom on this type of cable lord alone knows. Delivered next day with Prime
on 7 December 2010
Does the job admirably although it is a very rigid cable so be aware if you want it to negotiate bends.