on 23 November 2017
Absolutely love my Lumie Bodyclock, so much so that I give it 5 stars even though the first one I got didn't seem to keep time properly and when I got the second one, the light bulb filament broke on first use. But each time, the Lumie company customer care was excellent. Their number was on a card within the package. I called them and spoke to someone straightaway who emailed me a free post label to return the clock. I emailed them my address and I received the new one the next day! With the light bulb, I emailed them and they answered straightaway that they would send me a new lightbulb, which again I got the next day. Since then I've enjoyed using the Lumie bodyclock for both the sunset and sunrise. I feel it made a real difference straightaway. I fall asleep more peacefully and I wake up naturally and don't feel as I can't get out of bed like I used to. I don't know if it's psychological or not, but as long as it works I'll take it!
on 2 July 2017
Several Years on.. I still use this every winter and wouldn't be without it now. It really does help. I did have to replace the bulb and made the mistake of buying an led thinking it would be more efficient but they don't work in this product because of the dimming. Bought the cheaper normal bulb and it's fine again.
on 30 October 2016
Pretty good - does the basics well. Horrendous instructions, but you can piece it together if you google enough (there is a good Youtube video online). Not a whole lot of added functionality. Am I waking more refreshed? To be honest, no. But that's because I habitually go to bed 1 hr later than I should...
on 15 November 2014
This has been brilliant. Wakes up the room gently so when my alarm clock radio turns on (set for half an hour later) it doesn't give me heart failure. Not used the alarm setting as I don't do well with noisy starts. Only three buttons and fairly easy to set the choices. You have to turn the alarm setting you want the next day every night but at least you don't have to remember to not set it at the weekends. Highly recommended
on 15 November 2016
Not as good as I'd hope and the flashing light with the alarm is annoying, I wish the light just came in and stayed on.
on 17 October 2017
I liked the principle but have had two of these which have ceased to work for no apparent reason. Its a shame as i did feel it helped. Wont be buying again.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2016
Sunshine feature is great. The alarm has an annoying noise which unsettles the soothing wake up. I set an alarm on my phone instead.
on 20 February 2017
Nice product but decided the Philips version to be better.
on 24 April 2017
It's good as a normal clock. I haven't used it as a normal alarm clock yet (with sound) but I have used it with the light. I wouldn't say it omitted anything looking like natural light - it's just like a normal lamp.

I just use it as a bedside table clock now.
on 8 March 2016
Delighted with this lamp. Easy to program and easy to set each night. Makes a huge difference to waking up each morning. Light is very bright if you need it to be - you can set the brightness to required level. Excellent product and quick delivery.