Colour: Jungle Jam|Change
Price:£29.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 15 September 2011
I can't imagine life without these big muslins. Baby loves staring at the adorable little fish and frog and bug patterns; they cover the pram to keep out bright sunshine without blowing off (as with little muslins); they work as swaddling blankets; they double as blankets, generally; they dry quickly -- just all in all fantastic. I buy them for all my new mommy friends.
on 6 July 2011
I have used these blankets for my baby (for swaddling in summer, for use as blankets and pram cover from the sun!) Very soft and lightweight, they are breathable, great to travel with and generally to have in the changing bag for any emergency when you're out and about! My baby is 11 months now but we still have use for them! In fact, I loved them so much, I ordered a pack for my friend in the USA for her baby that is due soon. She phoned me to tell how great the blankets were, she had never seen anything like that before! Spreading the word. :) P.S. The colours are joyful, too!
on 5 February 2010
These arrived pretty quickly, in lovely packaging (so would look fab as a gift), however they're not great quality - they came with small runs in them already. I have the small ones from mothercare & they're much better quality however they don't do the large size.
Not bad enough to send back, but I wouldn't buy from Aden & Anais again.
on 26 June 2008
We purchased the zoo design of these muslin swaddling blankets having found our baby liked to be swaddled but being worried about overheating in the summer. These blankets are the perfect solution being a much more breathable material. Ideal size and even come with a guide on how to swaddle your baby. Recommended if you are keen to swaddle your baby when the weather is hot.
on 3 March 2015
I am Aden and anais mad..I mean c'mon who wouldn't be in love with such beautiful musli's??a year later and my muslin looks fsb still.i highly recommend they are just the best quality and looks really expensive more than the price here actually.
on 19 August 2011
one of the most useful baby purchases I have ever made - have been used (so far) as a blanket (for swaddling and for not), sunshade, picnic mat, towel, sick cleaner, breastfeeding cover ... I have only taken away one star because I think they are quite pricey for what they are, but still would buy them again. Great presents too.
on 7 October 2012
Great muslins. Huge in size so great to throw over the buggy in the sunshine, as a clean place for baby to lay on if out and about. Also great for swaddling larger babies comfortably. Really pretty designs and colours are vibrant. Wash well and remain soft. Would make a lovely gift for a new baby too.
on 21 April 2015
good quality and big

I used it to sawddle my daughter in the first months then now I used it as a light covert during nap time.big enaught to be folded in many different way.
wash it many time. didnt move or loss color
on 30 October 2010
Good quality large muslins. Handy for using as playmats, cover when nursing baby and also to cover the pram to block the sun as well as swaddling. Very funky designs and as a multi-pack, good value.
on 12 July 2016
I have two babies under two and muslin clothes are currently a big part of my daily routine. I have bought them from a number of suppliers and this has to be the worst quality yet, and unfortunately the most expensive. The threading is light and of poor quality and they pluck so easily. Each of the four clothes that were sent have a slightly different quality which shows poor consistency in quality. I think they may be charging for the design but it's definitely not the quality. Avoid and find large muslin clothes elsewhere.