on 11 June 2011
This is a lovely sleeping bag - very lightweight and soft, and it gets softer each time you wash it.

In terms of sizing, I bought the x-large for my 20 month boy and it's perfect (though he is quite small). The sizing chart (which I struggled to find on Amazon before buying) says:-

Small - up to 6 months (4-8 kg)
Medium - 6 to 12 months (7-11 kg)
Large - 12 to 18 months (10-13 kg)
X-large - 18 to 24 months (12-16 kg)
on 18 October 2012
This sleeping bag is very light so my baby slept in it during our holidays in Spain when the temperature in the room could be 28 C! It helped our baby feel cozy but not hot, also it allowed her to roll around in her cot. Will be buying a bigger size next summer.
on 16 July 2013
I was going mad thinking about my fussy sleeper as she doesn't like hot weather.. What with temperatures of 25 degrees in London and her room reads a whopping 28 degrees!! If I don't put her in a sleeping bag, my 14 month old keeps kicking around and wakes herself up. All she needs is a bath, nappy on and the muslin bag and she is ready to sleep. The so called 'sheet' sleeping bags or 0.5 tog bags you get in other stores are too hot for this weather. have washed it a couple of times and has come out fine. It may look a little fragile, but what else can you expect from a 'muslin' sleeping bag.
on 24 August 2013
My LO loves this, so important to understand that the very soft fabric is great for them. But at this price the value is very poor, already after a few months the stitching or fabric at the seams has worn away and torn. Shame as the idea is great, but either reduce the cost or get better quality control!
on 21 December 2011
I love all the Aden and Anais products and the sleeping bags are no exception. I live in Singapore and their thin light muslin is perfect for the heat here - covering our little girl without creating a major heat source. They wash perfectly and dry in no time at all. In the UK I think you would still need blankets to keep the baby warm, but the baby would not be able to throw them off as easily!
on 16 June 2013
These sleeping bags are lovely during a hot summer day or night. However the fabric is so thin, that it easily tears apart. When my son tried to get his arm out, which he didn't do with much power, the bag was completely ruined. In my opinion a perfect sleeping bags for infants up to 6 months,but not suitable for older children
on 28 June 2012
I was initially hesitant to order this sleeping bag as the other reviews here are not great re it's quality/ durability. However I am 100% happy with this product, I have had it for over a month and it is still in perfect condition. I love all the other Aden + Anais products and this one has not dissappointed. My baby sleeps very well in it, as she is always very hot, and would sweat and be uncomfortable in the Grobags we had bought. I wash it inside a pillowcase, and it has not ripped etc...
on 26 June 2012
Excellent product for the hot weather and keeps the baby in the cot safely.
Would recommend to anyone wanting a fine cover for the summer months.
on 26 April 2014
Very light weight, but clearly of high quality. My loves loves bees & frequently demands his bee bag. We've loved everything we've had from aden & anais and this is no exception
on 26 September 2013
I bought this sleeping bag during the summer, as I needed a solution for covering my son at night. It is lovely, airy and very soft. I like the fabric and it washes very well.