on 22 July 2013
Absolutely perfect for those sultry nights we have had recently. Cool, yet cosy. My grandaughter loved it so much, I bought another one. A bit more expensive than the supermarket brands, but well made and all natural materials. Prompt delivery too.
on 17 May 2012
having used the wonderfully soft aden and anais muslin squares for my baby i thought it a good idea to buy a sleeping bag. i ordered an extra large as that is the size they recommend, but it is massive. my baby who is 22months and a good 16kgs can easily wiggle out of it, and slip through the neck hole, and i even put it on my 4 year old son to see if he could wriggle out of it and he could!!! a waste of money..really disappointed.
on 1 July 2012
I have two of these now as i loved the first one so much. My daughter is 7months and appears happy and sleeps well in them. The fit is fine in medium and gives plenty of space to grow in length and unlike the previous review i have not had any problems with it being ill fitting at all. They wash well and get softer with each wash and can also be tumble dried. Well worth every penny in my opinion.
on 4 June 2014
Perfect for summer nights for your little one! Cool light and tapered to fit their little bodies and keep them cool
on 14 August 2014