Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion

Format: Baby Product|Change

on 10 March 2013
I wasn't sure about these when my friend told me about them. I thought that they seemed pretty expensive for swaddles!!!

But boy was I wrong! I love these muslin swaddles so much that I now buy them for all my expecting friends.

They are light weight and breathable. I used them not only for swaddling, but:

- as a blanket in the summer when it's sooo hot or layer them if it's colder
- lay them on my leather couch if baby happens to be napping in the living room.
- shade for our buggy when it's too sunny, but because they are so light and breathable not worried that baby isn't getting air
- blocks a light wind too
- put them over your shoulder when you're burping your baby
- etc

I always take at least two out with me and always find I use them!

I cannot stress how useful and versatile these are AND let's not forget the wonderful designs they come in. They also wash so well/easily and the color never fades!

These are definitely worth the investment. I would recommend to everyone!!!
on 2 July 2011
The prints on these muslins are really sweet, and the large size makes them so useful for all sorts - as a thin blanket in the pram, something to snuggle into in the car seat, and a dribble cloth under our daughter's head that stretches all the way across a cot (unlike most muslins which are just too small). They are quite expensive, but you get so many compliments, and they're so useful, it's worth spending the money - and I haven't found any other large muslins like this.
on 24 June 2015
Expensive, but a great purchase, great size perfect for creating shade when out and about, as a toddler blanket on a hot day in bed, making a den during playtime, a play mat when at relatives houses... the list of uses, and the memories, are endless!

These are good quality muslins, strong, lightweight, beautiful patterns, large size, and they wash really well - they look as good now as they did 3 years ago when I bought them! Both my daughters were wrapped in these on their first nights in hospital and have used them ever since.
on 7 April 2016
I'm using them for everything! Swaddling a baby, covering instead of a blanket, covering the pram from the sun, even instead of bedding for the travel cot.
They are very large, soft and do not deform or lose colour after many washes.
on 18 February 2014
Great for use for Gina Ford bedtime routines to swaddle or half-swaddle (under the arms) your baby for bed. The box shows how to swaddle and it doesn't take long before you get the technique perfected. Our son seems to wake less when swaddled. We didn't even start using these until 8 weeks as we didn't know about swaddling, but he settled into it without any fuss, if anything he seems to prefer it than without.

I don't know why these cost as much as they do though. It seems weddings and babies cost several times more than they should. I can buy a pair of large curtains with more material for the same money! Crazy.
on 14 July 2014
I have bought so many things for my baby. He is now 9 months old. Some things I have never used - a waste of money. If I was to say what my TOP 5 purchases were, things I could not do without, these would be one of them. They are so versatile....I use them as a bit of an anti-sick shield if the little man is a bit sicky, a blanket when it's warm, an extra bit of warmth when he is in the pushchair when it's cold, a swaddle, a sun shield....the list goes on. If you're after something useful for yourself or a nice gift for someone then get a pack of these! :+)
on 29 March 2016
These are fabulous and great value for money. We use them for everything with our baby: swaddling, blanket, breastfeeding cover, burping, as a base cover for our changing table. When washed, they come up brand new. An excellent and essential item for a newborn baby.
on 16 December 2013
I absolutely LOVE these muslins! They are the best thing I bought for my baby and the one thing I tell every mother she needs!! The massive size is perfect for so many things! Not just swaddling and mopping up baby vomit (sorry, it happens) but also for a blanket in the summer, cover over the pram in the sun and all around comforter.

I used these as a comforter for my little one and I'm so glad I did. He isn't attached to any particular toy and he just needs a lovely muslin to snuggle up with. Because they are so big, they can grow with him. And they have also become a great source of entertainment as he loves to play peekaboo with them as well as pretend he is a little ghost. (He is always up to mischief with his muslins!)

I highly recomment them. I have had loads of compliments on them from other mums and I have bought them as gifts for family members having babies. They are well made as well. We bought them before my son was born and he is now 16 months old and still loves and uses them daily. We also bought the smaller ones to match these.
on 28 October 2014
Fabulous, enormous muslins that are great for everything!!!
Big enough to use as a sheet in his carry cot, and also use in his cot bed as quite sicky and means I don't have to change the sheet as often.
Don't let the price put you off, worth every penny.
on 3 October 2014
Fantastically soft, very pretty unisex design, a lot larger than expected but that's down to me not fully reading the dimensions, will be great for swaddling and can't wait to use them! Would highly recommend.

See one answered question