Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 7 March 2013
I gave this five stars because there were so many twists and turns to this story. Just when I thought Molly was getting her life back together those horrible men turned up again quite scary. I would have liked the author to mention how the men fared if they had committed murder surely they would have hanged. Still enjoyed it though.
on 22 February 2013
If you like books with good story lines then this series of books will suit you. Be warned though once you start reading them you may find them hard to put down. Sometimes quite harrowing stories but brilliantly written. I highly recommend this book and the other books in this series.
on 23 January 2013
Really pleased with all my orders as I live in Canada and have them sent to my 84 year old aunt in Scotland. Service has been great any any used books that I have bought for her she says they all look like brand new books. She has read every Anne Bennett book that has been released. Would highly recommend Anne Bennett books as my aunt loves them.
on 5 May 2014
Once more I would recommend this book , it is a well written strong story which grips you from the start. I am now used to the formula that Ann Bennett specialises in ie the Irish Catholic v Birmingham theme but she dresses her characters in such a way that you are interested from the start. I have not been able to put the books down. I hope to read more of Molly's family in the future.
To correct a comment made in a previous review ...I believe now it's the device I'm reading from which applies the sometimes strange spelling.
on 17 April 2014
This is the second Anne Bennett book I have read and it took me over a year from downloading to my Kindle to actually read it. Once I started however, I just couldn't put it down, what a fabulous, totally absorbing book. I loved the twists and turns in the story and it has left me wanting to read the other 3 books in the series as well as other stories by Anne Bennett. Even not knowing the outcome of the Court case hasn't encouraged me to deduct a star as the story was really all about Molly and not what happened to the criminal fraternity featured in the story. Her style of writing really appeals to me and I could actually feel myself as part of the story. A really excellent book.
on 14 January 2013
A book I didn't want to put down it was heartening ,sad and you the characters were so real. The topics also were written so in-depth that it made you want to read the next bit . Couldn't put it down.
on 17 October 2013
Do not start this book if you have any gardening or housework to do because once you start reading it you can't stop. I won't spoil the story by letting out its secrets but all I can say is you feel you know the characters and worry about them all. The weeds and dust had to wait
on 25 June 2013
Wonderful read, would recommend it to my friends. Will now find other books by the same author to read, Would thoroughly recommed this author
on 18 June 2013
this is the first book i've read by this author. A brilliant story, so well written. The detail of the life the main character endured, was so heartfelt. I have started another of her books. A read not to be missed.
on 29 April 2013
Excellent book loved it!!!!.Read it on kindle myself then bought papeback for parents as dad came from near were it was based in ireland.we all loved this story. its been passed around the whole family.