Customer reviews

Black & White Wiggly/Wobbly/Googly Eyes 100pk
Colour: 100 pc|Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.11+ Free shipping

on 19 May 2012
If you're looking for googly eyes, then go no further! These are what you're looking for. There is a large selection of sizes which makes for great fun. I have posted a pic of my creation which I gave to my brother for christmas - what to get the man who has everything!
review image
44 Comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 May 2016
I had my friend try these out on the kids at school under supervision as some of the eyes are quite small. She is a classroom assistant.
They are forever running out of eyes for their craft paper work, card making and drawings.

They work perfectly well on card etc,but they won't stick on clothe.
I would never leave children alone with these and I would like to say that instructions for these type of things in the UK are packaged with age brackets on, I didn't see any of that on mine.
There was no instructions, possibly because they look straight forward to use.

For adult use for crafts they are superb.
They wiggle and jiggle around making fun faces when card making.

So I would highly recommend them for that, adult.
Not directed at children and if so, plain instructions in big writing to say age not below......
and under supervision of an adult.

You get a great array of differing sizes, not so many larger

I was sent these by the seller for my unbiased non pressured review and these are my thoughts
and findings
review image review image review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 14 October 2016
I have ordered this over half a year ago for £0.9. As you can see, the price tag has gone up since due to the positive reviews but the price is still quite reasonable.

I purchased these for a personal project of mine which involved placing these eyes on cow manure. I know it sounds really weird (maybe) for some of you, but I was involved in a project which was intended to show the cycle of nutrients in the biosphere. People often disregard manure as a horrible thing but the reality is that it is unbelievably useful as fertilizers and it is the healthiest alternative to all the chemical fertilizers currently used in industry. However, people seem to be outraged by a bag of dung and very considerate towards a bag of chemical fertilizers. Therefore, I took some manure and placed these silly eyes on them to make them look funny and silly - and it worked. People were much more interested in my project afterwards. Voila!

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Kind Regards
review image
on 16 July 2017
These were perfect, the best way to annoy housemates too by putting googly eyes on their their stuff. They stick really well and stay on but if you want to take them of they come off things well too without leaving behind sticky goo or a mark
on 1 July 2017
These aren't self adhesive so you need to make your own arrangements to attach them to things. This makes them less spontaneous, but for planned events they're ideal - you get a lot for your money!

If you're anything like me, you shouldn't have bought them, as I've only used a couple.
on 26 February 2015
Cannot go wrong with these googly eyes. Replace the eyes of the people in the ads in the tube, put eyes on inanimate objects and it will make you feel better about the world. The only reason this particular product did get 5 stars from me is that it is a little difficult to remove the strips that protect the adhesive.
on 1 June 2017
good value but not enough sizes! too many small eyes and not enough of the larger ones, pity there arent any bigger ones too.
on 4 May 2015
These are good little eyes, and very cheap, but I would personally recommend getting the ones with a sticky backing as these have to be glued with glue, and sometimes my toddler doesn't wait until it's dry, so they end up on the floor. Maybe your toddler is different!!
on 31 May 2017
GOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGLLLLLY EYES what else do you need to have fun in your life, stick them to the dog, stick them to the baby, stick them to photos. loadsa fun haha
on 29 August 2017
Bought to add to craft store for grandchildren visiting.