Customer reviews

Size: 100 Tablets|Change

on 28 September 2016
Does what it says on the box as far as i can tell. Although it's a little difficult to know exactly if the Senokot has worked or if my body has suddenly kicked back into gear. Either way dont regret buying this.
Makes you poo when you need assistance, works overnight without any violent effects! Got me back on the straight and narrow after bowel-operation trauma. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
on 23 March 2017
Delivered on time, took before bed tonight, and I'm already needing to go to the loo - works very well. Just be careful when you take it as it seems to have worked on me very quickly! Thankfully I don't need to be up early in the morning.
on 22 April 2017
These do work effectively. I'm on medication which causes constipation and these are very good, decent price too for fifty doses.
on 2 December 2015
my sister has no complaints, so I presume it works a treat.
on 10 July 2017
Haven't had to use these yet, but they are good to have in case of need! Senna always works gently.
on 3 May 2017
not an effective laxative for me... not strong enough - even the xtra strength version. That being said I am on strong pain medication so my review is for those on a similar boat.
on 13 September 2017
Very little taste and not enteric coated. They seem to be working
on 14 June 2017
All OK, arrived on time and went into use use immediately.
on 19 August 2017
Returned this item as too manywere received in one go