Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£65.00 - £69.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 30 January 2012
I bought this hat one month ago in anticipation for a really cold winter. But this year winter has been really mild in Belgium. So, the hat stayed in my closet until today. It started to snow today and I had to go out with my dog for a long walk, so I decided to wear my Emmu hat. First of all, I agree with the other reviwer about the system to secure the hat. In addition, the strap is too loose, but I found a way around this problem, I made a knot to secure the hat and it works, in this way the hat stays very close to my ears.

The hat is beautiful and of very good quality materials and it keeps my head and ears really warm! I stayed for one hour and a half outside while it was snowing and I didn't feel cold. I have many other hats but none of them is as hot as this one. I love the fact that you can wear the front up or down. When you wear it down it keeps the snow away from your face. I recommend it for temperatures around or below zero. Finally, my head was dry at the end of the walk, which is not the case when I wear other hats. This one keeps the moisture out somehow. A great buy for this late winter!
on 4 January 2011
It is a soft, lovely sheepskin's hat. But for the price you paid, you would expect a better fastening device. The toggle fits into a a hole set on a narrow strip of sheepskin which with wear and tear will split.
on 1 February 2013
Soft and supple hat which keeps ears warm. However the chin-strap needs more holes so that fitting can be adjusted.
on 19 December 2013
Very happy with this Hat. I have a small Head and it fits me well unlike the Emu Earmuffs which were too big for me. Lovely quality and although not the most flattering in appearance I put more importance on keeping warm while walking the Dogs which this Hat certainly will do. Good price, Excellent Quality and very well made. Great value should last for years.
on 31 January 2013
The hat made in good sheep skin, soft and warm.looks good. But the top of the hat looks not on the same level, one side is higher than the other side. This is because inner sewing problem. Finally i have to return it.
on 25 July 2015
Could not believe the price of this beauty as an early Christmas present for my Sister who is always cold. Beautifully finished and very very warm - you would be mad not to buy this before the price goes up as the temperature goes down!!!
on 21 January 2013
Really love this hat and would have given it a 5 star if a smaller size had been available - I do have a small head, and this is too big for me really, but so soft and warm I couldn't part with it!
on 29 April 2013
This is a lovely cosy hat, perfect for our cold winters here in Scotland! the quality is obvious and am very happy with my new purchase.
on 6 February 2014
Very warm and cosy. Nice soft sheepskin. Great price. Delivered on time. I had to adjust the strap but otherwise perfect.
on 3 September 2015
Love this hat wanted one to match my blAck emu boots which I also !I've great quality as all ways
Cathy Allen