on 27 July 2016
HH Lifa was the first of the technical base layers. I first use Lifa in 1979 for BSES expedition to Norway. Products since then I discovered are made in different countries. May be is contributing factor in different batches are different sizes. I have ordered large in 2010 and it cuts into arms pits. Other years, the shirts fit fine (2013 - 14) Found 2015 small again. No, it is not because my body is changing size because I still have new ones from different years of purchases to compare one on top of another. So if you are unsure, order 1 size larger.
Also go for short sleeves if you are in doubt; Norwegians tend to be long limbed.
on 20 March 2016
The shirt smelt great, it had stripes on the arm of the sleeves and it came in a box - not like the Tee Shirt I ordered last year!
The box was crushed by the Courier (my flowers and HH Shirt was delivered on the same day by the same Courier ) I never saw him but I guessing he must have been a big heavy fellow or he was just extremely heavy handed. Anyway there was no signs of any demage.

It was also delivered very quickly it's was just pity I did not order the shirt earlier it would have come in useful last week Sunday when I was Race Marshall for my Running Club,

SportShoes Unlimited I was initially nervous when i saw you were going to be the supplier for delivering my running shirt but I should not have worried because I am pleased with the service and also to see the tracking service on line of my shirt.
I am so chuffed Iwith my shirt that Ihave ordered another one Helly Hansen. Well Done SportShoes Unlimited.
on 19 March 2017
Bought this for rambling. Was advised to try a merino wool you, but was persuaded by the reviews to give this a truly. Followed the advise of reviews to buy a size larger. Good call. The top is really lightweight, but warm and worked really well on a walk yesterday. So far, pleased with my purchase.
on 15 August 2016
Love these helly hensen tops. They are by far the best product in market. They look great, great values for money, long lasting, you could not ask for more. All in in all great product. The retailer sportsshoes are great too, check out their website for great deals.
on 21 April 2016
very good product, on the average day weather in the uk" temperate" this is the only under coat layer you will need.
on 14 April 2016
very good piece of clothing very prompt service
on 6 November 2015
item as described would purchase again
on 10 April 2017
I love HH
on 2 November 2016
Just as expected . What I was looking for .
on 20 October 2010
Excellent base layer. Fits nice and tight and wicks away sweat. Keeps you cool during the summer and keeps you warm if worn under anything else during the winter. I ordered the white and the only negative comment I can make is that it does look slightly see through and so would be careful as to what colour to buy. Otherwise, its great. Wouldn't bother spending any more on the more expensive base layers as this does the job.