on 16 April 2011
The product was light and slim, making it perfect for strapping on while jogging/exercising. However, the location of the holes for the earphone jack is for the iPod 4th gen, not 5th gen. I bought this because it said it was for 5th gen but found that the holes were wrong. There is an opening for the USB jack which spans long enough for me to see my earphone jack so I use that instead. Otherwise the build and design is nice.
on 20 October 2010
Does what is says on the tin - I don't know what the other reviews are on about as I have no problem using the wheel through the plastic case. However, if you are out running and you have time to muck about with your iPod I suggest you run faster!
on 6 March 2015
As other reviewers have pointed out, the holes in the base are the wrong way round. But it doesn't affect performance too much and does everything you'd want of it. The plastic window on the front is too thick to allow the iPod's wheel to be very responsive when you're changing tracks, but it does work after a fashion.
on 3 March 2014
Good quality armband, perfect for running. Neoprene type material. The strap would fit all sizes of arm and the velcro fitting is very effective. The wheel works fine through the clear plastic screen. My only criticism is the one made by other people: the two holes a the bottom are in the wrong places for the 5th Generation Nano. The earphone jack will fit through the usb hole, but you can't charge the Nano in the armband (would you do that anyway?). If the slots aren't an issue, buy this armband for a bargain £5 or so.
on 21 February 2015
I bought this in 2013, I still use this whilst going on my daily runs. I have found that the meterial is still very robust and doesn't come apart like other sports armbands. I use this with my 4th gen Ipod, i haven't had any problems with it since the buy. Definitely a quality armband. Would recommend :) A+++
on 20 November 2010
To start with the hole for the headphone jack is on the wrong side for a 5th gen Nano. Control of the operating wheel through the plastic window is very intermittent and makes operating it on the move (or even at a standstill), very fiddly ..... not good when you need to turn it down or off quickly when you're out jogging on the roads. The item is pretty well made and if control of the Ipod on the move is not a concern to you it might be useful, but there are better and cheaper products out there.
However no complaints about the company that sent it out, very quick delivery, no quibble about sending it back and prompt refund.
on 2 April 2014
brought this to use while I work out at the gym as I didn't like my ipod bouncing around in my pocket. the armband is great it stays on my arm and doesn't come lose or start sliding around. really please and would recommend anyone with this ipod buy it.
on 14 January 2012
I got this because I was fed up of having to tuck my iPod into my bottoms (or sports bra) or rest it on the treadmill/bike and the earbuds flying out of my ears all the time (a pain having to hit the emergency stop and lose your stats)

The plastic panel at the front makes it a bit of a pain to do the volume thing but I have a pre-set workout playlist so I rarely have to bother anyway. I imagine that I'll get the knack pretty soon.

The armband is well made and doesn't slip because the velcro makes it secure. My arms are quite skinny and it wraps around nicely...maybe a bit too tight the first time I used it.

Good value for money and I would recommend it even for high impact sports.
on 3 June 2013
Will only work with one model of IPod nano (4th gen without video camera) so as long as this is your model this'll be just the job for you. A superior arm band made of nice neoprene that fits perfectly, keeps it dry and even allows the clickwheel to work (albeit less well) through the clear window. For a fiver you can't go wrong (unless you have a different gen IPod then you can and will go wrong).
on 23 September 2013
Well made and easy to fit on arm. Primarily purchased as radio reception can be poor when ipod in pocket, hoped this would help improve as in more open position. Maybe slight improvement, not fault of the product.