on 30 August 2010
this dolls house is very sturdy and easy to build. my 8 year old loves it and plays with it most days. it may be more expensive than the barbie doll houses but it is definately value for money, as it is as sturdy as a piece of furniture.
on 1 January 2011
I bought this doll house for my little girl as she loves playing with Barbies and she has a load of them. It is excellent for Barbie dolls and she is fascinated with it! well worth the price as it is huge!
on 20 July 2013
This is one of my best purchases brought for my daughter. This was her 5th birthday present and I am really pleased with it and it is well worth its price.

I had brought a plastic Barbie doll house beforehand but I was very disappointed with its cheap quality and the fact that it was not durable which caused it to keep falling apart and yet they are quite expensive so I ditched that as my daughter was not happy with it either and I got this one instead. I wished I had brought it in the first place and not wasted my money on the plastic Barbie doll house. Okay this is not the proper Barbie doll house but in my opinion and from experience with the proper Barbie doll houses this one is much better and it is still very pink and glam with a working lift.

The house is very large and there is plenty of room for Barbie/Sindy sized dolls. It comes with some furniture and it is very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble this by myself with no problems. It is very good quality, durable and will bring years of fun. Very happy indeed and so is my daughter and her Barbie's :)
on 18 April 2011
Fast delivery.... easy enough to assemble and I can honestly say the picture doesn't do it enough justice. Sturdy and durable as is the furniture that comes with it and I feel it is overall great value for money. It is nearly like a piece of furniture it itself. Barbie dolls are right at home in it and it is a far better bet than some of the branded plastic dollhouses. Will last for many years and have no doubt will be passed on!!
on 26 October 2011
This really is a beautiful dolls house. My wife and i bought it for our 4 year old daughters birthday. It was fairly enjoyable to build and is well made. She loves it too. It is worth the money, and now that daughter number 2 has just arrived i am sure that we will get our moneys worth!!!!!!!!!!
on 11 November 2010
My 3 year ols Daughter love this sooo much! Havent been able to get to her bed cause all she wants to do is play with it. Since the toy story 3 movie came out she wanted a house with an elevator just like barbie and ken and the film, this was the only one i found and she was very happy with it! Fantastic details everywhere on this house, i can see her playing with this for years.
on 8 March 2013
We bought our daugther (3) this brillent barbie house for Chirstmas after spending hours on the net and in shops looking for a perfect barbie house, i didnt want any cheap plastic ones. Definatly worth the money. Its solid so she cant break it or any of the furniture that comes with it. It comes will wall attachments so you dont have to worry about it falling over. Its colourful and really big. (Bigger than my daugther but she loves it) she spends hours playing with her barbies. So glad we found it would recommend to anyone with little girls.
on 2 October 2013
This is fab, bought it a couple of years ago for my 2 daughters, still going strong which is testement to how well it is made. survived 2 house moves and still looks great. fits barbie size dolls and all sorts of other things. the furniture that comes with it is sturdy and safe and still looks like new. Really happy with it and my daughters will still be playing with it for a long time yet!
on 23 July 2013
This dolls house is massive! The chunky furniture is durable and can take the rough and tumble knocks of a toddler. Fits Barbie size dolls so my two year old can actually play without getting frustrated at the little fiddly pieces of smaller dolls houses. Well worth the money.
on 6 June 2012
I bought this doll house for my 4 year olds birthday & she absolutely adores it! It fits her extensive barbie and Disney princess doll collection perfectly. It is very large but she can access all areas with ease.
It was relatively easy to put together although the instructions were unclear at times & when it came to putting on the roof panels we had to adjust them as the screw holes didn't match up & were not sitting right.
On the hole it seems very sturdy and the house and furniture are of good quality, very pleased and so is my daughter!