Customer reviews

on 24 June 2017
Devastated. Bought this for my daughter's 5th Birthday and stupidly didn't check in the box when it arrived. I opend it the night before her birthday and one of the main walls was missing! Nothing to give my little girl for her birthday and cant return it because I'm out of time! What a waste of my hard earned cash.
on 1 June 2017
So great for the price! All other ones at this level are at least double the price! Took a few hours to build but my daughter has played with it pretty much every day for the past 2 and a half years and it's still like new!
on 12 August 2017
My first ever solo flatpack! Did it myself. Must be straightforward!
Very impressive. Bigger in reality. I love it... maybe miss 4 will get into it when she's a bit older?! Lol!
on 24 June 2017
Fantastic dolls house, fits lovely with Barbies. My daughter adores this house
on 28 March 2016
My 4 year old granddaughter loves this house.
on 23 July 2013
This dolls house is massive! The chunky furniture is durable and can take the rough and tumble knocks of a toddler. Fits Barbie size dolls so my two year old can actually play without getting frustrated at the little fiddly pieces of smaller dolls houses. Well worth the money.
on 1 January 2011
I bought this doll house for my little girl as she loves playing with Barbies and she has a load of them. It is excellent for Barbie dolls and she is fascinated with it! well worth the price as it is huge!
on 30 August 2010
this dolls house is very sturdy and easy to build. my 8 year old loves it and plays with it most days. it may be more expensive than the barbie doll houses but it is definately value for money, as it is as sturdy as a piece of furniture.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2011
Fast delivery.... easy enough to assemble and I can honestly say the picture doesn't do it enough justice. Sturdy and durable as is the furniture that comes with it and I feel it is overall great value for money. It is nearly like a piece of furniture it itself. Barbie dolls are right at home in it and it is a far better bet than some of the branded plastic dollhouses. Will last for many years and have no doubt will be passed on!!
on 20 July 2013
This is one of my best purchases brought for my daughter. This was her 5th birthday present and I am really pleased with it and it is well worth its price.

I had brought a plastic Barbie doll house beforehand but I was very disappointed with its cheap quality and the fact that it was not durable which caused it to keep falling apart and yet they are quite expensive so I ditched that as my daughter was not happy with it either and I got this one instead. I wished I had brought it in the first place and not wasted my money on the plastic Barbie doll house. Okay this is not the proper Barbie doll house but in my opinion and from experience with the proper Barbie doll houses this one is much better and it is still very pink and glam with a working lift.

The house is very large and there is plenty of room for Barbie/Sindy sized dolls. It comes with some furniture and it is very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble this by myself with no problems. It is very good quality, durable and will bring years of fun. Very happy indeed and so is my daughter and her Barbie's :)