on 28 March 2016
My 4 year old granddaughter loves this house.
on 23 July 2013
This dolls house is massive! The chunky furniture is durable and can take the rough and tumble knocks of a toddler. Fits Barbie size dolls so my two year old can actually play without getting frustrated at the little fiddly pieces of smaller dolls houses. Well worth the money.
on 1 January 2011
I bought this doll house for my little girl as she loves playing with Barbies and she has a load of them. It is excellent for Barbie dolls and she is fascinated with it! well worth the price as it is huge!
on 30 August 2010
this dolls house is very sturdy and easy to build. my 8 year old loves it and plays with it most days. it may be more expensive than the barbie doll houses but it is definately value for money, as it is as sturdy as a piece of furniture.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2011
Fast delivery.... easy enough to assemble and I can honestly say the picture doesn't do it enough justice. Sturdy and durable as is the furniture that comes with it and I feel it is overall great value for money. It is nearly like a piece of furniture it itself. Barbie dolls are right at home in it and it is a far better bet than some of the branded plastic dollhouses. Will last for many years and have no doubt will be passed on!!
on 20 July 2013
This is one of my best purchases brought for my daughter. This was her 5th birthday present and I am really pleased with it and it is well worth its price.

I had brought a plastic Barbie doll house beforehand but I was very disappointed with its cheap quality and the fact that it was not durable which caused it to keep falling apart and yet they are quite expensive so I ditched that as my daughter was not happy with it either and I got this one instead. I wished I had brought it in the first place and not wasted my money on the plastic Barbie doll house. Okay this is not the proper Barbie doll house but in my opinion and from experience with the proper Barbie doll houses this one is much better and it is still very pink and glam with a working lift.

The house is very large and there is plenty of room for Barbie/Sindy sized dolls. It comes with some furniture and it is very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble this by myself with no problems. It is very good quality, durable and will bring years of fun. Very happy indeed and so is my daughter and her Barbie's :)
on 6 June 2012
I bought this doll house for my 4 year olds birthday & she absolutely adores it! It fits her extensive barbie and Disney princess doll collection perfectly. It is very large but she can access all areas with ease.
It was relatively easy to put together although the instructions were unclear at times & when it came to putting on the roof panels we had to adjust them as the screw holes didn't match up & were not sitting right.
On the hole it seems very sturdy and the house and furniture are of good quality, very pleased and so is my daughter!
on 6 January 2012
I bought this for my little girl to go with her Barbie Dolls, the house is excellent, easy to build took under an hour to put together, seems to be quite durable.

Its a tiny bit too small for some of the newer dolls as think there taller than the originals but it doesn't impact play at all and the dolls all do fit on the furniture.

The house is big but the perfect size for a 3 year old and she can reach all parts of the house with no problems. Very happy with this item and my 3 year old loves it.
on 23 December 2011
I spent 3 hours on a very cold Sunday afternoon assembling this beautiful dolls house. So simple and such a pleasure to see it taking shape I forgot the cold Sunday outside. I did review it on line before I purchased so I knew it was going to be good. My grand daughter and I (and some of her friends of course)! will have hours of fun. Worth every penny.
on 14 January 2014
Not Happy with the Structure of the Mansion, the wood just isn't Strong enough and after carefully putting it together it was Quite wobbly. We've had to use Strong wood Glue to keep it all in Place!
On the Plus side the Quality of Furniture is Amazing it's just a Shame about the Doll house itself, Although my Girls have Hours of Fun with it.