on 28 April 2012
These pillows are exactly as described very soft very snuggly and indeed do bounce back to there original shape within seconds almost, the pillow case while not cotton feels like cotton cool soft and quite no rustling noises at all the pillow cover looks to be of a high thread count at least 200?

i would say if asked they are Soft to Medium firm your head sinks satisfyingly deep into the pillow but is firmly but gently supported on all sides they are not super soft pillows in as much as they firmly but gently wrap around your head giving a snug feeling.

very slight new smell but i don't notice it after a week what i have noticed is im dropping off to sleep quicker and not wakening up during the night so something here must be working.
i would recommend these for anyone looking for a good high quality pillow on the Deeply Soft to slightly Medium firm type
on 27 February 2016
We purchased these at the end of January and already they are lifeless. I plump them everyday to hopefully retain them but that does not seem to be working. When I put my head on them I might as well just put my head straight on the bed. I have not experienced any 'bounce back'. The filling inside just seems to clump together. As I need anti allergy pillows these seemed too good to be true as I know they dont last as long as feather pillows and have never experienced 5 star quality on any polyester pillows. But these really are the worst pillows we have ever brought. Photos below are in the morning after 1 nights sleep (plumped in the morning and before bed the day before).
review image review image review image
22 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2010
I had duvets from this company and was delighted with both the service and quality so risked ordering the pillows. No worries, they are so soft, snuggly and very comfortable. Note however that the description does say they are soft to medium and someone who likes a firm pillow may definitely find them too soft.
11 comment| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2010
Easily the best pillows I've ever slept on. I can confirm that all the claims of this seller are true - these pillows are soft, scrunchy and absolutely top quality. I'm pleased I went for this filling rather than the feather/down ones - they couldn't be any better.
on 15 June 2011
After reading all the reviews I was happy to go ahead with my order and went for 2 packs of two pillows.
When I recieved them I was very dissapointed with how thin they are. When you put your head on them you just sink all the way to the mattress.
Would not go for thes pillows if you some or any support.
22 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2012
We are delighted with the 6 pillows I ordered on January 12th. They arrived before the quoted delivery date and were packed in two's in zip-up packs. Now after around three months use, I can tell you they are still as new: soft, springy, comfortable. It's a pleasure to get the ol' head down each night.

I only sleep with one pillow, always have, it's so comfortable. My wife sleep on a mountain of pillows (strange creatures, wives) goodness knows why, but she's well pleased too.

So, if it's time to sling out your well worn pillows, you won't do better than buying these. Comfort and peace to you!

Er, I've said nice things because it's deserved and I don't work for Homescapes; in fact I don't work at all, I'm too old for all that daft stuff - I do like a good kip, and I get it, thanks to Homescapes pillows.
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2011
I bought these pillows a few weeks ago, and was specifically looking for soft pillows that were suitable for allergy sufferers.

When these pillows arrived, I tested them out immediately and I was exceedingly happy with my purchase! They are very soft, exactly as described, and appear to be of very good quality. My partner and I had one of these each, with our older pillows on the bottom, as we didn't need to replace all four pillows but just needed something softer for the top one. We were not disappointed. These pillows do remind me of some hotel pillows I've slept on, they make your head feel well cushioned and its a lovely feeling to climb into bed and let your head sink onto one of these. I wouldn't advise them if you are a firm pillow sleeper, as although there is some support, they are definitely more the kind of "head sleeping on a fluffy cloud" kind of feeling. The pillow covering is of very high quality and very soft to touch. Being an allergy sufferer, I'm unable to sleep on feather pillows, and I have to say I'm amazed at these pillows as they do mimic the feeling of down extremely well. For the price, you can't go wrong!
on 30 January 2013
I bought these pillows based on the glowing opinion of all the others, thinking I might finally get good enough pillows for my bed. I was mistaken, the pillows are not that good quality and just go flat as soon as I put my head down. I am returning for a refund with the seller of which I had to pay £5 delivery to receive them and then the cheapest option to return with Royal Mail 2nd class of £8.80. They won't refund any of the postage, as per their terms of sale. So I've basically had to pay nearly £14 of postage to receive and return an order of £20 for inferior bedding products. Talk about money down the drain. That teaches me, never going to buy anything from Homescapes, or not-Amazon themselves, ever again.
1010 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2011
these pillows are fabulous. very soft and very comfortable, they feel just like a feather down pillow. if you like a firmer pillow these would not suit you, but if you like a soft pillow you won't beat these. overall excellent service from this seller.
on 30 July 2011
this pillow says soft to medium. these are the softest pillows ever, and the bounce back is rubbish...slow
i have tried to contact the seller and i have had no reply.
i also have to pay the postage to return them.
NOT GOOD