on 7 January 2013
Bought this watch for my sons 18th birthday
He constantly gets compliments regarding this watch
Good Quality...
Stylish for a young man.
Good Buy!
on 19 July 2012
Bought this for an anniversary present for my hubby - he was over the moon with this watch. It's a quality watch, well made, and a good heavy weight. It was £100 cheaper than in High Street jewellers, and came with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Warranty. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 29 October 2013
Bought this product as a gift for someone. I then took it to authentic high street watch shop, and was told it is a fake, albeit a very good one. returned item and notified amazon.
on 16 June 2013
I bought a lovely Armani AR2434 through Amazon, but it was a fake. I'm returning it for a refund, and will be paying a bit more to get a genuine one from a shop. Google how to spot fakes, and insist on a Certificate of Authenticity that has the serial number on it (don't accept a tacky photocopy!).
on 19 June 2013
These watches are all fake, the Armani authenticity certificate is not real. Why do you think they are half the price?? I personally did not mind because the build quality seems very solid but my one not only came with a manufacturing defect, but on my second day of wear I got some water on it when I was washing my hands and the inside of the glass instantly steamed up! Amazon should not allow these to be on here.
88 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2013
Im not 100% convinced that this watch is genuine and possibly may be a fake. The packaging and boxing was scuffed and scratched and a little embarassing giving it away as a present as it looks like its from the market!!!
on 3 August 2014
The date casing inside the watch broke after only 2 weeks of wearing it. I don't know whether this is a common fault or if I we were just unlucky!
on 21 February 2013
A good buy, solid construction and attractive timepiece. Comfortable on wrist and clasp is a good design. I recommend this watch without any reservations. Well done.
Ralph N.
on 6 September 2016
Beautiful watch, just as picture. Bought as a present for my partner, he absolutely loves it and wears it everyday. As far as I am aware it is genuine, it at least looks it and is very good quality. It comes in a black Armani box and then another sleeve over it. Very nicely presented. :-)
on 30 January 2016
Fantastic genuine watch,don't listen to the reviews saying it's fake!,I had it checked at my local watch shop where they are on sale for £329!!and they confirmed that it's real! Bargain