on 7 January 2013
Bought this watch for my sons 18th birthday
He constantly gets compliments regarding this watch
Good Quality...
Stylish for a young man.
Good Buy!
on 19 July 2012
Bought this for an anniversary present for my hubby - he was over the moon with this watch. It's a quality watch, well made, and a good heavy weight. It was £100 cheaper than in High Street jewellers, and came with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Warranty. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 29 October 2013
Bought this product as a gift for someone. I then took it to authentic high street watch shop, and was told it is a fake, albeit a very good one. returned item and notified amazon.
on 25 June 2013
Im not 100% convinced that this watch is genuine and possibly may be a fake. The packaging and boxing was scuffed and scratched and a little embarassing giving it away as a present as it looks like its from the market!!!
33 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2013
These watches are all fake, the Armani authenticity certificate is not real. Why do you think they are half the price?? I personally did not mind because the build quality seems very solid but my one not only came with a manufacturing defect, but on my second day of wear I got some water on it when I was washing my hands and the inside of the glass instantly steamed up! Amazon should not allow these to be on here.
88 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 June 2013
I bought a lovely Armani AR2434 through Amazon, but it was a fake. I'm returning it for a refund, and will be paying a bit more to get a genuine one from a shop. Google how to spot fakes, and insist on a Certificate of Authenticity that has the serial number on it (don't accept a tacky photocopy!).
on 3 August 2014
The date casing inside the watch broke after only 2 weeks of wearing it. I don't know whether this is a common fault or if I we were just unlucky!
on 12 November 2015
If this is a fake watch I'll hold my hands up to the people who made it as they're very skilled. The veracity is pretty impressive. It's stamped in the right areas, is 'heavy', looks very well crafted round the edges, no sharp edges etc., model number is stamped on the back... However, today I've discovered the serial number on the back of the box and the label attached to the actual watch on a piece of string are different which makes me question its authenticity. Also the clasps are different to the watch pictured above, making me even more dubious. I shall take it to my local Armani dealer in the next few days and discover whether or not it's genuine and will amend my review accordingly.

Edit - it is as fake as Helen Woods' breasts and teeth
on 21 February 2013
A good buy, solid construction and attractive timepiece. Comfortable on wrist and clasp is a good design. I recommend this watch without any reservations. Well done.
Ralph N.
on 6 November 2014
Just purchased this watch for my partners Christmas present. Looks great I love it! Only bug bare is the Armani logo on the back of the face as I want to have it engraved, but I'm told any watch shop will replace it to a plain back so alls well! The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the box is a bit scuffed, but he doesn't even notice when I dye my hair so I'm sure it will go down well 😊