Customer reviews

Leonardo Daily 35243 Champagne Flutes Set of 6

VINE VOICEon 17 February 2014
Having smashed a couple of our 'posh' flutes over the years, we needed a few extra for our Christmas party. But - like many people, I suspect - we didn't see the point in spending loads of money on glasses that will probably only be used a few times a year. These glasses are a nice shape, sturdy enough to be put in the dishwasher, and have a good capacity too. My wife dislikes glasses that have a lip around the top, and for people who also find this annoying, I'm happy to report that these ones don't have a lip. It's not all that clear from the photos, so I thought I'd clarify!

All in all, very nice glasses for the money, and I'd recommend them.
on 9 June 2014
We drink a lot of bubbly & are quite fussy about what we drink it out of, especially me - shape is everything. We are well-pleased with these, they are exactly what we hoped for - well made & stylish but not so expensive that you'd worry about breaking one - perfect !
on 28 January 2015
Lovely, stylish, and elegant. Also they are made from pretty tough glass which is essential. As flute glasses tend to be more vunerable to getting broken if not handled with care. Very reasonable for the price too.
on 20 December 2015
2 of the 6 glasses were cupped on arrival..