Format: DVD|Change

on 14 March 2016
i loved the mighty ducks as a kid and would watch them all the time. now i have my own kids they to love watching these films. they are a classic in my house.
the best part is you get all 3 films for a great price. so grab yourself a bargain.
on 8 April 2017
I bought this as I loved watching them when I was a kid however perhaps not as great as I remember but still fun if not a little dated. The films have not been remastered so the quality is a little bit on the grainy side and if you have widescreen it will put a large black border round the picture on screen however it's very cheap for 3 films so can't complain too much!
on 17 July 2012
Bought these films by chance looking for box set of films for kids, i had not heard of these films at all and i am unsure as to why not!! My kids (ages 5, 7, 9 and 11) absolutely loved all three films and so did I, we thought they were all really enjoyable films (which i dont think you always get with box sets i often find the first is usually the best and the others dont quite match up, but all three were good films). Typical type of film where they put a team together thats not so good at the beginning and get better etc ..(not wanting to give the film away but get the gist..). Would definitely recommend to all for a fun film...
on 3 June 2012
My 8 year old loves these films - and I think they are really entertaining too! A dysfunctional kids ice-hockey team who have never moved from the bottom of the league are suddenly appointed a new Coach - a hot-shot arrogant lawyer (Emilio Estevez) who has been caught out and is doing community service. As the team knits together and the Coach finds ways of developing their team spirit and pride, they inevitably find their way to the top of the league for the first time ever. Films 2 and 3 follow on from their first victory. All the films are both funny and sad, but have a fabulous "feel good" factor. I recommend them.
on 28 December 2016
DVD will was got as a Christmas gift and kept the kid happy and quiet for a while.

Gorden Percy 28/12/2016 (Greenock Scotland)
on 11 January 2014
Over Christmas md1 was on tv and I loved them as a kid so sat down and watched them with my son....he loved it to! So looked on amazon uk and found the box set for hardly anything. Now my son loves all the md. and happily watches them before he goes to bed. :) the delivery was quick and arrived before date given
on 24 June 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my husband as he loved these movies growing up. I enjoy them too as now do my two young boys. The DVDs came quick and packaged well. it was definitely a gift worth giving. If you haven't seen these movies i would recommend that you do as they are fantastic.
on 19 November 2011
Back when I was a kid, I used to watch these films on tv. The reason I bought them on DVD is purely because I remember loving the films.
Now, I still love them, mainly because the films make me laugh and fill me with joy. Their are so many memorable things about these films that just stay with you. That and the fact that its The Mighty Ducks; I remember wantin to be like them when I was a kid.
Yeah I'm 22 now, but that's what's great about these films, their universatility; they appeal to all ages.
So I would recommend buying this product for your own kids, your grandchildren or your nieces and nephews.
Trust me, they will love it.
on 2 April 2017
Kids love them
on 10 January 2011
Bought this DVD collection for my kids (10, 12) whom just has discovered hockey (We live in Norway). For them these films are a must and a joyful experience. For everyone else they are just another collection of kids sport movies depicting youngtsters struggling and succeeding in there small worlds of good guys and bad guys (mostly coaches/players on the opposing teams). The first movie is the best with Emilio Estevez playing the "no-morals" laywer who steps out of line and needs to serve community service coaching a kids hockey team. After the initiall shock of getting his own life overturned, he puts his act together and creats a team, The Ducks, and leads them to success.

A negative point is the first movie which is a small-size widescreen that does'nt fill the the screen on the TV without doing som picture size adjustments.