Customer reviews

The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 March 2016
i loved the mighty ducks as a kid and would watch them all the time. now i have my own kids they to love watching these films. they are a classic in my house.
the best part is you get all 3 films for a great price. so grab yourself a bargain.
on 17 July 2012
Bought these films by chance looking for box set of films for kids, i had not heard of these films at all and i am unsure as to why not!! My kids (ages 5, 7, 9 and 11) absolutely loved all three films and so did I, we thought they were all really enjoyable films (which i dont think you always get with box sets i often find the first is usually the best and the others dont quite match up, but all three were good films). Typical type of film where they put a team together thats not so good at the beginning and get better etc ..(not wanting to give the film away but get the gist..). Would definitely recommend to all for a fun film...
on 3 June 2012
My 8 year old loves these films - and I think they are really entertaining too! A dysfunctional kids ice-hockey team who have never moved from the bottom of the league are suddenly appointed a new Coach - a hot-shot arrogant lawyer (Emilio Estevez) who has been caught out and is doing community service. As the team knits together and the Coach finds ways of developing their team spirit and pride, they inevitably find their way to the top of the league for the first time ever. Films 2 and 3 follow on from their first victory. All the films are both funny and sad, but have a fabulous "feel good" factor. I recommend them.
on 28 December 2016
DVD will was got as a Christmas gift and kept the kid happy and quiet for a while.

Gorden Percy 28/12/2016 (Greenock Scotland)
on 11 January 2014
Over Christmas md1 was on tv and I loved them as a kid so sat down and watched them with my son....he loved it to! So looked on amazon uk and found the box set for hardly anything. Now my son loves all the md. and happily watches them before he goes to bed. :) the delivery was quick and arrived before date given
on 28 July 2017
Loved the Mighty Ducks as a kid. Maybe my memory was a bit hazy, I didn't remember D3 been quite so bad and over the top.
on 24 June 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my husband as he loved these movies growing up. I enjoy them too as now do my two young boys. The DVDs came quick and packaged well. it was definitely a gift worth giving. If you haven't seen these movies i would recommend that you do as they are fantastic.
on 19 November 2011
Back when I was a kid, I used to watch these films on tv. The reason I bought them on DVD is purely because I remember loving the films.
Now, I still love them, mainly because the films make me laugh and fill me with joy. Their are so many memorable things about these films that just stay with you. That and the fact that its The Mighty Ducks; I remember wantin to be like them when I was a kid.
Yeah I'm 22 now, but that's what's great about these films, their universatility; they appeal to all ages.
So I would recommend buying this product for your own kids, your grandchildren or your nieces and nephews.
Trust me, they will love it.
on 24 July 2017
Got for my nephew, loved it great quality
on 2 April 2017