on 14 March 2016
i loved the mighty ducks as a kid and would watch them all the time. now i have my own kids they to love watching these films. they are a classic in my house.
the best part is you get all 3 films for a great price. so grab yourself a bargain.
on 29 January 2010
Well, this is a very classic movies, and the movies aren't hard to figure out, if you've seen many movies like these, with a loser team, getting some former Pro as their coach.. But if you put that aside, they are actually really good and funny movies..
Of course the 2nd and 3rd movies aren't that much about a loser team, since they are sequels to the 1st..
on 3 August 2010
The Mighty Ducks show everybody what a Teamsport should be about! It`s a lovely story about a hockey team witch first change the players hearts and the one of their coach. A story about the importance of beeing part of team in three very funny movies. With a lot of laughter everybody- young and old- can enjoy!
on 28 December 2009
Great buy all 3 films in DVD quality great classics to buy. Only down side was there are no extra features take outs etc. Can't complain though. Great buy.
on 17 February 2014
The Mighty Ducks trilogy remains one of the most underrated movie franchises in history and is responsible for the creation of one of the NHLs top teams.

Mighty Ducks: Champions stands as my favourite of the series, with more focus on story over the sequels. While it may not have as much of the Ducks playing hockey as the second film, is is still a very fun movie with a personal showdown between The Ducks and The Hawks.

In D2: The Mighty Ducks, The Ducks make their return when members of the team join up with players around the United States to compete in the Junior Goodwill Games as Team USA, climaxing with a showdown with the tough Iceland team. When I first saw this sequel, I really thought it was better than the first film, but looking at it now I think the first film stands out more. The problem with this sequel is it focuses more on the game of ice hockey rather than on storyline and character development. Also I was a little disappointed with the absences of certain members of the original Mighty Ducks which did bring it down a little for me, even though their replacements do a very good job.

When I first saw D3: The Mighty Ducks, I thought it was terrible, mainly due to Coach Bombay playing a very minor role in the film. However, I recently watch it again for the first time in over ten years, and while I still rate it as the weakest of the films, it was a lot better than I remember it being. While it was still a disappointment to see Bombay play such a small role, it was good to see Ducks captain Charlie play a bigger role again after his role was trimmed down in the second movie and his relationship with Linda was really sweet.
on 11 February 2011
i remember loving this film growing up watching it with my friends, so we decided to get the box set on dvd and watch it at our weekly film nights. they were just as good as we remembered them to be. great uplifting feel good family fims
on 18 June 2014
Three childhood favorites if mine! Bought the collection whilst in uni and it came the next day! Fantastic feel good films that I usually stick on if I'm ill just like I did when I was little! Watched it with flat mates and we all turned into avid ducks fans for each film shouting at the TV!!!! Well worth the buy!
on 24 June 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my husband as he loved these movies growing up. I enjoy them too as now do my two young boys. The DVDs came quick and packaged well. it was definitely a gift worth giving. If you haven't seen these movies i would recommend that you do as they are fantastic.
on 17 July 2012
Bought these films by chance looking for box set of films for kids, i had not heard of these films at all and i am unsure as to why not!! My kids (ages 5, 7, 9 and 11) absolutely loved all three films and so did I, we thought they were all really enjoyable films (which i dont think you always get with box sets i often find the first is usually the best and the others dont quite match up, but all three were good films). Typical type of film where they put a team together thats not so good at the beginning and get better etc ..(not wanting to give the film away but get the gist..). Would definitely recommend to all for a fun film...
on 11 January 2014
Over Christmas md1 was on tv and I loved them as a kid so sat down and watched them with my son....he loved it to! So looked on amazon uk and found the box set for hardly anything. Now my son loves all the md. and happily watches them before he goes to bed. :) the delivery was quick and arrived before date given