Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: DVD|Change

on 14 March 2016
i loved the mighty ducks as a kid and would watch them all the time. now i have my own kids they to love watching these films. they are a classic in my house.
the best part is you get all 3 films for a great price. so grab yourself a bargain.
on 29 January 2010
Well, this is a very classic movies, and the movies aren't hard to figure out, if you've seen many movies like these, with a loser team, getting some former Pro as their coach.. But if you put that aside, they are actually really good and funny movies..
Of course the 2nd and 3rd movies aren't that much about a loser team, since they are sequels to the 1st..
on 3 August 2010
The Mighty Ducks show everybody what a Teamsport should be about! It`s a lovely story about a hockey team witch first change the players hearts and the one of their coach. A story about the importance of beeing part of team in three very funny movies. With a lot of laughter everybody- young and old- can enjoy!
on 28 December 2009
Great buy all 3 films in DVD quality great classics to buy. Only down side was there are no extra features take outs etc. Can't complain though. Great buy.
on 11 January 2014
Over Christmas md1 was on tv and I loved them as a kid so sat down and watched them with my son....he loved it to! So looked on amazon uk and found the box set for hardly anything. Now my son loves all the md. and happily watches them before he goes to bed. :) the delivery was quick and arrived before date given
on 24 June 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my husband as he loved these movies growing up. I enjoy them too as now do my two young boys. The DVDs came quick and packaged well. it was definitely a gift worth giving. If you haven't seen these movies i would recommend that you do as they are fantastic.
on 15 May 2013
Seen the first The mighty ducks the champions on tv great viewing went on amazon to see if there was any more made and found two orhers had to get the rest the box set was the best deal
Over all great family viewing
on 18 June 2014
Three childhood favorites if mine! Bought the collection whilst in uni and it came the next day! Fantastic feel good films that I usually stick on if I'm ill just like I did when I was little! Watched it with flat mates and we all turned into avid ducks fans for each film shouting at the TV!!!! Well worth the buy!
on 17 July 2012
Bought these films by chance looking for box set of films for kids, i had not heard of these films at all and i am unsure as to why not!! My kids (ages 5, 7, 9 and 11) absolutely loved all three films and so did I, we thought they were all really enjoyable films (which i dont think you always get with box sets i often find the first is usually the best and the others dont quite match up, but all three were good films). Typical type of film where they put a team together thats not so good at the beginning and get better etc ..(not wanting to give the film away but get the gist..). Would definitely recommend to all for a fun film...
on 3 June 2012
My 8 year old loves these films - and I think they are really entertaining too! A dysfunctional kids ice-hockey team who have never moved from the bottom of the league are suddenly appointed a new Coach - a hot-shot arrogant lawyer (Emilio Estevez) who has been caught out and is doing community service. As the team knits together and the Coach finds ways of developing their team spirit and pride, they inevitably find their way to the top of the league for the first time ever. Films 2 and 3 follow on from their first victory. All the films are both funny and sad, but have a fabulous "feel good" factor. I recommend them.