on 2 November 2015
Bought 30 months ago and I still use it regularly for business presentations, and love it.
Even better would be if it could use the Logitech 'unifying' receiver rather than its own rather bulky USB dongle.
It comes with a nice padded pouch which looks to me suspiciously like a body bag for a mouse (furry variety that is).
I've not worked out a gag for that yet....
review image
on 26 May 2017
This well packaged item arrived at lightning speed - thank you! I expected to have difficulties connecting to laptop but i simply plugged in usb , added batteries provided and bingo!!! My powerpoint presentation could be presented with clicker. Infared beam is a huge bonus as well. Would 1000% recommend this product and seller 😊😊😊👍👍👍buy...buy...buy!
on 19 March 2017
I am a professional presenter and use this product every day. It is very handy, ergonomic, and the plastic -rubber offers a nice touch. I like that the USB key slides in.
on 9 June 2015
I use this infrequently- so I was at least expecting it to last some time- however- at the 2nd usage I had to replace the batteries- no big deal, then again at the 3rd usage- starting to get nervous about the quality by now- and last week at the 4th time of using, I had to replace them again- and the laser pointing function all but packed up- but because there was so much time between uses, I can now seemingly no longer claim and exchange or refund, not good.
on 20 April 2017
Requested by a user who had previous experience of this equipment and knew it to be easy to use and reliable.
on 30 January 2015
Previously had and currently have the R800 which is a far superior product. Range very poor on this model.
on 30 April 2017
Love it.
Helps my presentations greatly.
Recommended for me and I would pass on my recommendations to anyone wishing to buy it.
on 11 March 2017
Makes presentations and training so much easier and effective.
on 28 January 2016
R400 Presenter won't work. Refuses to interconnect with my PC or my projector. Logitech unable to help apart from suggesting a zipped software folder that resists any attempt to unzip it and make use of it. No user guide supplied with device. Looks good but total waste of money. Don't touch it with a bargepole.
on 26 April 2017
Perfect. Slick, easy to use and discretely sized. No need to look elsewhere or pay more.