on 13 September 2011
These are super the best I have ever owed the slipper moulds it's self to your foot with a real snug fit and the lining is fantastic with warmth in the winter months but cooling in the summer months as long as you wear no socks
You will want to wear these everywhere in and out,you will not be disappointed
on 27 January 2012
top quality product - light, warm, confortable. Puts a spring in your step as though walking on air - very relaxing - excellent. Can safely say best pair of slippers I have ever purchased - well pleased.
on 2 June 2016
Lovely quality slippers. Yes they are expensive but look very hard wearing and stylish. Bought them for my husband for his birthday and he loved them, he says they are very comfortable and has barely taken then off since!
on 17 January 2015
Only just received today (17/1/15). Feel a bit slack against usual size 9 taken. Look warm. BUT, the pair received are the old model & not as shown. The image shows the new style with the metal logo button on side and most importantly, the thinner, less clumpy & more flexible sole with the emu word grip pattern. Items received have thick sole with Australia outline grip pattern & suggests old stock.
on 13 February 2015
My second pair & will buy again when these die. Beautifully comfortable hard wearing (the last pair are 7 years old & still ok...ish & weathered a very chewy retriever puppy!) the only issue I have is they are not exactly good looking so if you are a fashion victim you may want to look elsewhere although if you do you will miss the most comfortable slipper ever. Fitting wise I am a size 9 UK/43EUR & order for that size. On arrival they feel quite snug but soon bed in to your foot. If my old pair are anything to go by in the end they will be a little loose as the wool inner eventually treads down. One other consideration is heat these are a warm slipper though I have found over the years that worn without socks they are excellent winter or summer they then retain heat or wick it away depending on the season. With socks however you could not wear them in summer. Buy them you will not regret it unless you want to walk down the catwalk!
on 28 January 2015
The sellers picture shows the slippers with the Emu logo which a 2014 line. The both pairs received didn't have the logo which would suggest that these are pre 2014 stock. The 2014 make have a thinner rubber sole and are a better fit. However as regular user of Emu slippers, these are still very comfortable to wear, and at £42.50 still a bargain. The seller might like to change the picture as it is misleading showing the Emu logo when these are not the slippers being sent out
on 7 February 2015
So snug warm slippers i have ever had on my feet the wife has been on and on at me to just try them as in the winter time I am always complaining about my feet being cold well not anymore so happy I have try theses slippers it's true what my wife has been trying to tell me about them as she has the women ones she never has of her feet yes so happy with them
on 19 February 2015
Nice, comfy slippers. Seems like they'll last a long time. My only complaint is that they don't seem to breath as well as the last, moccasin-style slippers I had from Emu. They're a bit warm for my London apartment, even in winter, but they're comfortable as hell!
on 16 October 2014
My husband has circulation problems and suffers with very cold feet , he never takes these off , he said the best slippers he's ever had , not sure how long they will last as they are exspensive, but I have emu boots and I have had them three winters and they are still going so I am hopeful.
on 20 December 2012
I've been trying to find a warm,durable and comfortable slippers since a while.
Since i've been wearing a pair of emu shoes and since i'm really satisfied with it I decided to give a try to this one and so far (after 3 month use) i'm really happy with this purchase.

I can advice it to all those person which doesn't really mind too much about style but are looking for a valuable and comfortable warm slippers.

Style, as I said is not the best since im a 30 years old man and this design it does remind me to a "grandfather" style.

Beside that the product get 4 star from me for the good quality materials and comfort.