on 15 August 2011
I ordered this watch last on Saturday and received it on Monday, so great great delivery service.

I have to say the watch is more beautiful than I expected it to be. It's a beautiful shade of brown, and the strap is very comfortable. The dial is large and time is easy to read. I was a bit worried about the several numerals along the edge, but they're totally cool and don't distract.

I'm not sure if it's included in the description or other reviewers have mentioned it, but the hands are also luminescent, all in all a great buy. I recommend highly.

[Update]
Its Feb 2012, and I've been using the watch since Aug 2011. Still very happy with it. Strap is still strong but comfortable, and metal is clear and shiny. I use this watch more than 23 hours a day, taking it off only to shower, and it really is comfortable.
On the luminescence, it glows for about 3 hours after an all day exposure. Would buy again!
33 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2012
I have had this watch for about a fortnight now and can not speak highly enough of it. I wanted a watch that was good looking and comfortable but at the right price. I didnt want to spend silly money as it is a watch i would wear for work and it would get the odd knock, so I went for this after reading all the great reviews on here. It arrived very quickly, so I can not have any complaints about the seller. And It really is lovely. It is very comfortable to wear and looks really smart. My brother is a watch fanatic and spends thousands on his breitlings and the like, and it has even caught his eye. The face is very clear and i dont even need my reading glasses to see it clearly. If i was to have one criticism it is that even with my glasses on it is very difficult to see the date on it. So if you wander around not knowing what day it is, then go for something different. And as for keeping the time? When it arrived the time was set and was running 42 seconds ahead of my computer. 2 weeks on and it is still running 42 seconds ahead of my computer. So it does appear to keep to time well. So overall, for the £20 (ridiculously cheap) i paid for it, I am absolutely delighted with it and can not recommend it enough.
on 17 July 2011
Very pleased with this watch and the way it looks.
No disappointments with it and I feel sure it will serve me well for years to come and would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.
The other thing that really impressed me was that when it was delivered it was already set up showing the correct time and date.
A good gift for the man who says he has everything and wants nothing.
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2012
I purchased this watch as a cheaper replacement for everyday wear to my more expensive evening watch. I received the watch Sekonda Gents Brown Dial Date Strap WR Watch 3882 a couple of days after purchase and have to say it looks better on the wrist than any picture I had seen. The dial seems to change colour (from light to dark brown) depending on the angle the light hits it which I think is pretty cool. I now wear this watch as my day and evening watch. Well worth the price
review image
on 16 July 2011
It's simply a good watch.

Delivery was quick, no problems at all.

Looks good on the hand, I've been using it for months now and the leather strap still looks fresh.
on 7 August 2014
As a watch to wear whilst working or participating in those activities in which a watch is likely to be broken - this represents excellent value for money. It has a good clear face, easy to read hands and a very grown up appearance. Delivery was pleasingly fast (within 48 hours) and someone had taken the time to set the watch prior to dispatch, which means the watch was checked prior to dispatch - thus ensuring I did not receive a watch with an obvious fault or duff battery.

With all these positives I am hesitant to add any negatives - but I'm afraid there are two which cannot be ignored. The first is that the strap was far too small for my (average size) wrist and the second is that my 40+ year old eyes cannot see the date - even with my spectacles on. With such a large faced watch I simply cannot understand why the date window is no more than the size of pin-head.
on 26 December 2011
Great wristwatch! I bought it as a gift and I can tell you, I made someone very happy. Simple yet charming, does everything it says and, most of all, it is extremely affordable. 5 stars!
on 2 August 2012
Very light, looks good, keeps good time, good quality strap, large clear display. Superb value for money. Would certainly recommend at the current price which is below £25.
on 14 December 2011
My old watch got broke so I wanted a new one that looked a bit different but not with an over fussy face the Sekonda Brown Dial Watch 3882 fits the bill, my only comment is that the leather strap could be a bit longer
on 9 June 2012
These watches are produced at the Moscow Watch Factory "Poljot" in Russia.
In Russia, they are almost 100 pounds!!! It's funny)