Format: DVD|Change

on 19 March 2009
My Daughter already had the previous dvd's of High school Mucical but had watched them over and over that many times and in differant places they started to get damages, the value on this box set is Very good. And with it being inside a little box that is easy to store she puts them straight away now.. You also got a game dvd with it which is great x
on 9 December 2009
Bought these for my 3 year old daughter who loves high musical. All the films are brilliant and much loved. Would recommend to everyone and excellant value for money.
on 19 March 2009
I only got into the HSM films after the second one came out. I've never really been a musical fan, so was really surprised when I was singing along when my daughters had put it on the tv! We watched the third film at the pictures and then couldn't wait for the boxset to come out, and then watched all 3 films back to back as soon as the dvds arrived!

The High School Musical films are fantastic! In an age where kids are having to grow up too soon, these feel-good, wholesome films teach them the right messages about growing up and relationships. It's nice to see how the characters change as they grow and how they are constantly encouraged to think for themselves and consider how their actions can affect others. The songs are absolutely brilliant and we're always dancing and singing along! My daughters are 7 and 4 and they adore these films.. and I've already told them that if they bring a boy like Troy home, I'll fully approve! : ) I'd recommend these films to everybody, perfect family viewing or equally great to leave the kids watching themselves. Buy it and you won't be disappointed!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 February 2009
Contents are:
High School Musical: Remix;
High School Musical 2: Extended Dance Edition;
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Extended Edition;
High School Musical: DVD Game.
on 21 August 2015
Unlike many other reviews here I'm going to give you something different, many of these reviews are along the lines of "I bought this for my daughter" well me...I'm different. I'm a 21 year old male, I have a passion for drama and naturally along with that a passion for musicals (Before you ask, No I'm not Gay, I'm straight. Not that it should even matter)

I first watched High School Musical at the age of 13 a little while before the second movie was released and loved them. But enough about me, How are the films

High school musical 1 is fun, Entertaining and bursting with energy, Admittedly the acting at times can be...Lets just say it could be better. However the focus on all three films are the musical numbers as that's what the film series is based around lets mainly focus on them.
They're fun, bubbly and sometimes emotional, the singing is for the most part pretty good, the dancing is flawless and the energy is at a constant high! Overall HSM 1 is my least favourite in the trilogy, not to say that it's bad i just probably wouldn't watch it more than once a year...

High school musical 2 is my favourite in the series, It contains in my opinion the best songs, best dances and even the best story. It's clearly a romantic story throughout the series but this one puts all the focus on the main two characters relationship (Troy and Gabriella) and contains the scene to most pull at your heart strings in the entire series (Gotta go my own way) obviously we all see where the story is going a mile away, but that's not to say it's an entertaining ride there. HSM 2 is fun! It's a fun 90 minutes of entertainment (Did i mention it has the best musical numbers, my personal favourite "Work this out") Out of all three movies this one i could watch several times a year and not get bored

High school musical 3: Senior Year, Admittedly this is the one I've watched the least, not because i think it's a bad film, far from it. HSM 3 is again fun and bursting with energy and you can tell they really put in the effort for one last horah! "Now or Never" is a catchy song, Trust me once you've heard it once it'll stick in your head for weeks. For some people the film might take awhile to really get going. However saying that this one does have some great musical numbers (Now or never, Scream and the finale High school musical are the three that instantly come to mind) High School Musical 3 is just ever so slightly behind HSM 2 in terms of quality, but easily a good film with a good romantic story. Easily worth watching a couple times a year

So there you have it, HSM is like a modern day Grease, It's fun, Entertaining and the music is catchy. Everyone should at least watch these movies once, Even just to say that you've watched them. Love em' or hate em' these are no doubt a good old fun time, (Or a guilty pleasure at least)

Have fun with these movies guys and girls, Enjoy them and Getcha ya head in the game.
on 15 March 2009
Great having all 3 films in one set and to have a bonus game dvd
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 September 2015
High School Musical 1

High School Musical's a 2006 American teen/children's romantic comedy musical film and the first installment in the High School Musical franchise.

The plot is a modern adaptation of Romeo & Juliet, High School Musical is a story about two high school juniors from rival cliques – Troy Bolton (Zac Efron), captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens), a shy transfer student who excels in mathematics and science.

Together, they try out for the lead parts in their high school musical, and as a result, divide the school. Despite other students' attempts to thwart their dreams, Troy and Gabriella resist peer pressure and rivalry, inspiring others along the way not to "stick to the status quo". High school diva Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale) will do anything to sabotage the friendship between Troy and Gabriella and also get a lead in the school musical, assisted by her brother Ryan (Lucas Grabeel).

======

High School Musical 2

After the Romeo and Juliet plot of the first film, the second is all about Troy Bolton stressing over getting a job, with the price of college expenses looming on his mind, as well as trying to make sure he and Gabriella Montez are able to stay together all summer. This situation attracts the attention of Sharpay Evans, who attempts to steal Troy for herself by hiring him at her family's country club.

While for me, it's not as good as the first film, it's still really enjoyable and some really good music too in this film.

====

High School Musical 3

While I really did enjoy the first High School Musical film, the second i found a little boring to be honest, but the 3rd, High School Musical 3: Senior Year, i was back to loving it again.

This year follows the main six high school seniors: Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor as they are faced with the challenging prospect of being separated after graduating from high school.

Joined by the rest of their East High Wildcat classmates, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes, and fears about the future.
on 4 October 2010
I bought the box set for my daughter and spent the first 20 mins of the first movie trying to correct the picture aspect ratio. It was only when I read the box that I realised that HSM1 and HMS2 are not in widescreen, only HSM3 is presented in 16:9 format!!!!!

This was not made clear in the description of the item - so beware.
on 24 August 2013
My 5 year old loved these films, she is now a huge HSM fan and sings along to all the songs!!!
on 26 November 2010
This collection of High School Musical is perfect for any fan containing:
High School Musical: Remix which includes the Encore Edition and a bonus disc with Sing Along.
High School Musical 2: Extended Dance Edition which includes the extended film and a bonus disc.
High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Extended Edition) which includes the extended film and bonus features.
High School Musical: DVD Game which includes 11 games from every HSM movie.
All of these are contained in slim DVD boxes so the box set is only the size of 2 normal DVD's.