on 10 December 2012
The donkey's mouth is only embroidered on half the face (sort of a funny smile), that is a weird design and the finish is not very good (some yarn I had to cut off myself and the ears and feet are not the same shape and size on the two side - not entirely convinced if that's on purpose or by negligence), but my daughter loves it. :) The ratling sound is nice, not a bit annoying. ;)
on 5 August 2012
nice and soft, keeps my 3 month entertained .... she can't quite hold it yet but it fits her wrist!
Cute-looking squishy rattle, perfect for mothers with a winnie the pooh themed nursery. The only problem is it takes a lot of shaking to make a loud enough noise to interest them.
on 30 December 2012
Very cute and looks just like Eeyore. High quality finish and just the right size for baby's wrist/fist. A much appreciated first Christmas present!.
on 28 December 2013
My nephew hasn't been born yet but not long to go. Will test the toy then 😊 I think it's lovely.
on 21 November 2014