on 10 November 2017
Fantastic movie with a great cast and is written and directed by one of my favorite directors in Frank Darabont, who is great at adapting Stephen King novels for the big screen, and ofcourse being a Stephen King novel it all just comes full circle for me.
Even though the Shawshank Redemption is a fantastic movie aswell i personally prefer the Green Mile if forced to choose between these two excellent Frank Darabont movies who are both based on Stephen King stories.

The blu-ray picture quality transfer is very good but it is not as clean and clear like new movies look like to day it has more of a film look but is nothing to complain about and actually fits this movie well since it mostly takes place during the depression between the two world wars. Sound quality is pretty good remastered in Dolby TrueHD.
This 15th anniversary edition has two discs and are full of all sorts of special features and the cover art work is really nice.

I highly recommend this.
on 22 April 2017
A long film but got to be seen, Tom Hanks st his finest and s film I can watch over and over and always cry at the end.
on 1 May 2017
Tom hanks one the best actors out the USA not many is there
I purchased USED plays great as new case
on 2 August 2017
Very moving and well acted film. One of my favourites, although not easy to watch at times. A must see in my opinion
on 1 May 2017
I just love this story! I enjoyed the film just as much as the books and it's not often I can say that! Of course, with these brilliant actors it was bound to be good.
on 14 October 2017
A brilliant film; great acting. The honesty of the story. The horrors of 'the chair'
on 28 October 2017
Such a sad film. DVD and case were in great condition with no scratches or faults
on 11 June 2017
Long film but brilliant film I have watched it 6/7 times and will watch it again again
on 29 November 2016
totally amazing fim if u haven't seen it then buy it u wont be disappointed I loved the film
on 1 November 2015
One of my favourite films of all time. Everything is magnificent about it, and Michael Clarke Duncan steals the show.