on 23 May 2010
I love this little perfume sprayer. So much that I now have 2 for different perfumes.
Its also so good my friends are all buying them now too!

It does appear a little pricey on first look, but it is different from your average atomiser.

There is none of this fiddling about pouring perfume, or ruining your main bottle by taking off the top to decant it.

Its really simple to fill, all you do is remove the little cap from your main perfume bottle (the bit you press down to spray), fit the atomiser valve onto the little plastic stick that remains, and pump it up and down a few times. You can see in the little window when its full. Then you replace the little cap to your main bottle so it can be used as normal, and you are done. No risk of spillage or wastage.

Its really good for a handbag or gym bag, I personally use mine for work as stuff tends to fall out of my over-full work locker and I worry about having a glass bottle of perfume in there, so I have a couple of these in my bag and they last quite a while between refills (4-5 weeks of using it a couple of times a day)

It would be pretty good for a holiday too, the manufacturer says that its specially designed to be allowed in hand luggage on a plane, and I think that one full one would last you all holiday long so there is no need to worry about your perfume bottle getting broken in transit.

The only reason I have given it 4 stars and not 5 is that I don't see any way you could rinse it out if you wanted to change perfumes, as I don't think you can open it, and you cant easily fill it with water because of the valve.

I would highly recommend one of these, and already have to several of my friends.

It's well worth the price for the relief of not faffing around with open perfume bottles.
on 13 February 2014
Eau de Toilette is not cheap, and taking it abroad on hang luggage is not possible given the size restrictions, so I thought this little invention would be a great idea, and it is. Just a great idea, poorly and cheaply executed. I can get the fluid to transfer over easily enough, only for it to have emptied itself after a couple of days. Clearly the valve that lets your fragrance in, is also as good as letting it out.

Avoid.
on 2 December 2015
Travalo Atomisers are famous now and the easy way to decant fragrance for travelling or to carry on you. When I do travel I find the atomisers very easy to fill using my own perfumes the only disadvantage I would say they have is you cannot decant free fragrance that doesnt have a spray top so a standard atomiser would need to be purchased for this. The colour range is nice but could be expanded even more and additional carry case options so you could carry a few in your bag would be nice
I have lots of bottles of perfume and often wished I could carry some in my bag with me daily so that I could have a quick spray when out of the house. It wasn't practical to carry a bottle of perfume with me as I buy all my perfume in 100ml bottles, so too big to fit in my bag.

I chose the silver and within seconds of it being taken out of the pack I had filled it with perfume and sprayed myself.

Its great! Got this wee silver one in the back pocket of my jeans now. I'm liking it very much. Sprays beautifully, just like my big bottles do and its so small and easy to transport around, unlike my 100ml bottles.

I might buy myself another one actually, I highly recommend.
on 7 April 2017
Love this product. Easy to fill. Fine spray so economical. Useful to keep in handbag. Also good to take on holidays. Attractive. Makes a nice present. Obviously if you like to change your perfume you would need more than one!
on 7 April 2016
Super Cute and very useful. I bought this after finding about it from an ad on my Facebook page. It is a very useful discovery as it allows you to carry all your favorite perfumes along when you are travelling without having to carry bulky big perfume bottles. Just Amazing !
on 11 March 2015
I bought this for my handbag & it is perfect.

It is really easy to fill up with your favourite perfume, it doesnt leak.

Due to the small size it would also be okay to take in your liquids bag when flying.

I have since reccomended to my friends & they have all now gone out and got them!
on 18 April 2017
This Travel does not leak unlike some of the cheaper ones advertised. Only downside is that I can't refill it with a nozzle that is quite small. Most nozzles fit perfectly well.
on 3 January 2017
Great item, I got 70 pumps of my partners aftershave. Used for a 7 day break away and still had apx a quarter left when I got home. Highly recommend :)
on 22 September 2016
Bought this a while ago and it's still going strong!! Love the fact that it's so easy to refill using a pump action and has a window so you can see when your fragrance is running low. I have purchased this as gifts / stocking fillers as they are so handy!!