1,019
Colour: Sleek Silver|Change

on 14 June 2010
Having read many reviews of this product before buying it, I found a common theme that many customers were finding. CLEANING THE ATOMISER. So I decided to email the company themselves, and find out if it was possible to clean it. They replied to me within minutes, and this is what they came up with.

1) Spray all your perfume out then fill it with new perfume and the old
smell fades within about 3-4 sprays.

2)Or put some water and a touch of nail varnish remover into an old
perfume bottle and put through Travalo and spray out.

3) Or go into local pharmacy and get small spray bottle (normally in travel
section) that has a nozzle compatible with Travalo. Fill this with water
and nvm and put through Travalo and spray out.

I found this extremely helpful, and have now bought one in pink, which I think is lovely. And I highly recommend to everyone.
22 comments| 262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2013
I ordered this as a gift for a friend. I already have a genuine Travalo which came in high quality packaging. This arrived without any Travalo branding, in a flimsy cardboard box. I was embarrassed to hand it over. It should not be branded as Travalo and it is not.
on 25 December 2013
don t buy from op supermarket they selling a fake travalo atomizer ,the atomizer comes without packaging ,to make sure that the product is fake i ordered the same atomizer from amazon(select the seller before you place your order) and the difference is visible,first the travalo comes in the beautiful packaging and the travalo is branded (its written on the atomizer the brand travalo) and no waste of perfume.
on 20 July 2009
After somehow losing the spray part of an expensive and almost full bottle of perfume, I went on the search for an atomiser and even before looking was already dreading having to fill the item up. Memories of the problems I endured with the funnel type of atomiser disappeared when I saw the Travalo. I hate anything fiddly or difficult to use but with this, I simply placed it over the nozzle, pumped it for seconds, kept an eye on the handy little window to see how much was in there, and then it was ready to be used. No mess, no fuss and so simple to use. I took it to a wedding on the weekend and everyone who saw it was impressed. It really is small and even though you can buy atomisers that hold more perfume, I used mine numerous times on the weekend and there is still quite a bit of perfume left. It should fit in even the smallest of handbags.

I'm really pleased with the item and can't believe that it actually is as easy to use as the adverts state. I bought the pink one which looks really good and I think I might invest in another one. The only feature I'm not so keen on is the plastic spray nozzle. Personally I think it would have looked better if it was made of metal but it's a minor complaint and certainly not something that particularly distracts from the actual item.
on 1 November 2010
I bought this a while ago and loved it, so handy to pop into the smallest of handbags. Unfortunately I lost the nozzle, and contacted Travelo direct to see if I could get a replacement. Their response was great and they have sent me a new nozzle so I can continue to use my atomiser. I would certainly recommend this product not only because it's so nifty but also because the company know how to treat their customers.
on 16 December 2011
I thought this was a great purchase, small and easy to fill with no wastage- but when I came to refill for a second time it just won't do it! So all of the perfume I didn't waste on filling it on the first go soon went when trying to refill (it is as if it is blocked or something) I probably just have a defective one, and if it refilled with no problems I would give it top marks.
1010 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2010
I love this little perfume sprayer. So much that I now have 2 for different perfumes.
Its also so good my friends are all buying them now too!

It does appear a little pricey on first look, but it is different from your average atomiser.

There is none of this fiddling about pouring perfume, or ruining your main bottle by taking off the top to decant it.

Its really simple to fill, all you do is remove the little cap from your main perfume bottle (the bit you press down to spray), fit the atomiser valve onto the little plastic stick that remains, and pump it up and down a few times. You can see in the little window when its full. Then you replace the little cap to your main bottle so it can be used as normal, and you are done. No risk of spillage or wastage.

Its really good for a handbag or gym bag, I personally use mine for work as stuff tends to fall out of my over-full work locker and I worry about having a glass bottle of perfume in there, so I have a couple of these in my bag and they last quite a while between refills (4-5 weeks of using it a couple of times a day)

It would be pretty good for a holiday too, the manufacturer says that its specially designed to be allowed in hand luggage on a plane, and I think that one full one would last you all holiday long so there is no need to worry about your perfume bottle getting broken in transit.

The only reason I have given it 4 stars and not 5 is that I don't see any way you could rinse it out if you wanted to change perfumes, as I don't think you can open it, and you cant easily fill it with water because of the valve.

I would highly recommend one of these, and already have to several of my friends.

It's well worth the price for the relief of not faffing around with open perfume bottles.
on 12 April 2014
After reading all the positive reviews I bought two of these atomizers. They worked fine for my week long trip but once back home I stored them, still almost full, with my other mini sized cosmetics. When I took them out five weeks later all the perfume had evaporised. This never happened with my small glass bottles.
on 22 March 2010
This is a brilliant concept. Easy to fill, doesn't leak ( or mine doesn't) and neat and compact.

The reason I only gave it 4* is because I hadn't realised until I tried to fill it that not all
perfume sprays have removable tops.

The ones with a plastic spray appear to come off easily but if you have any with metal sprays they refuse to budge. As I love Jo Malone perfumes, and bought the Travelo particularly to carry around handbag sized amounts of Jo's creations I was disappointed. My Chanel perfumes also have immovable metal tops.

So, check that you can pull off the spray top before you order.

Otherwise the product is excellent.
55 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2014
No matter how I tried, it would not fill with my perfume. Despite fitting on to my main bottle with ease and pumping like fury there was more perfume dripping outside the pump than inside. Complete waste of money.